Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally, finally sold off my custom Liquid the other day. Now I just gotta get rid of MGS1 Snake. Been trying to get rid of them for a year now.

$350. Roughly what everything cost. The head, coat and pants were the only expensive parts.

I just want what I paid for it.

its so annoying that i cant figure out what type of bullets are on his side, every pic i look at looks like shotgun shells................

a59.png

I thought he used the USP in both chapters?

You might be right. Pretty much the same gun tho except I think Snake mentions it being 9mm at some point. At any rate you're going to have to use a Mark 23 anyway because they haven't ever made a 1/6 USP that has the Lazer and light on the bottom.

You might be right. Pretty much the same gun tho except I think Snake mentions it being 9mm at some point. At any rate you're going to have to use a Mark 23 anyway because they haven't ever made a 1/6 USP that has the Lazer and light on the bottom.

It also makes sense story wise since he passes the on MK23 to Raiden to simulate MGS1. Also when you meet Snake in Arsenal, he's without a doubt using the USP still. Many times I messed with him by aiming at him and he whips it out.

Sure they did. A few different ones.
a261c9a32017c105cdab323fbac363df.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I know what it is, I'm just posting pics of it. I used these for my listing since I was using old pics.

no i was saying that to whatwouldliquiddo, he was saying that they made a usp contrary to what dylan said and i was correcting him. then i commented on your figure, i saw your listing.

That's because they are basically the same weapon so unless you know the slight differences they are easy to confuse with each other.

The difference is mostly the size, since the 23 was huge. The 23 was designed to be more or less a primarly weapon, but it didn't really catch on. The USP was the compact version, and there's variants of that one for different operations.

hkmark23tactical12gw.jpg

Back