Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Selling my MGS2 Snake/Pliskin too. PM if interested.

38803618120_706fc2c386_z.jpg

26713431108_2471bbf668_z.jpg

39690503415_3c542713c3_z.jpg

you guys putting too much faith with firejack that he'll release other figures at affordable prices that you can sell your custom and gather enough funds for them.

let's hope he's not suspended for posting unlicensed stuffs.

you guys putting too much faith with firejack that he'll release other figures at affordable prices that you can sell your custom and gather enough funds for them.

Not me. I'm selling it because I wanna buy some bodykits for my car, which aren't cheap. I couldn't care less what will or will not be made.

dang, potato...stop being such a troll.

let us have our fun and be happy we have someone making such great works based off of a series we all love.
even if the price goes up to, say, $200-250 for just sneaking suit snake, it'll be worth it!

Mind your goddamn business.

It pains me to say, but he's right in a sense.
Makin' these things official may or may not turn out bad.
The fact that we didn't had any word in that regard is enough proof.
Plus we have no idea how much these things will cost now that KONAMI gonna take their "fair share".

Just tryin' to keep it real and hope for the best.

I like that people are scared that konami might shut things down. I also dont want things to get shut down either. Keeps the resale value up on my figure for longer, not sure if id sell it though anyways, i need the representation on my shelf in 1:6, its been far too long of a wait.

I want to sculpt armorless right arm for Raiden but it's hard to find good references.
Would apretiate any help with HD pics, even if it has armor.

nothings worth 3 years. but, the happiness hasnt worn off yet and i havent actually fully assembled him yet either. not really gonna debate what went down, just happy to finally have what i paid for in hand i suppose.......when both snake and pliskin are finished and in my cabinet i can give you a better answer. i wont deny that there was definitely some really great craftsmanship put into snake, even though its technically a statue. itll probably be a week or so before i finish them, still waiting on holsters, guns, dyeing, milliput, painting, dremeling, ect. like i said, im more excited for pliskin to be done, thatll be excellent. the t800 boots are perfect for him, they only need the padded flap made for the front of them. gonna work on those boots this weekend and get snakes bags mounted to his webbing and belt, but thats as far as i can go right now. debating on whether im going to put gauze and blood on pliskins arm or not. having new figure to work on is definitely pretty cool.

Finally received mine from GIANTOYS, but it came with loose elbow.. I took off his jacket and found out broken arm/elbow.
Hopefully they have something left to send me as replacement...
IMG_20180316_171305.jpg

Now I'm looking at the other side elbow, that looks dangerously stuck.
I'm afraid of bending it after seeing the other side already came in broken..
Anyone else had elbow problem?

Now I'm looking at the other side elbow, that looks dangerously stuck.
I'm afraid of bending it after seeing the other side already came in broken..
Anyone else had elbow problem?

I got mine with extremely stiff elbows, damn near stuck in place.
A little and long warming with a hair dryer loosened them up, but they are still rather stiff.

If i knew what type of body would be a good replacement/backup, id one as a just in case measure.
But i dont move mine around too much...basically stick all my figures in a museum pose.

Back