Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no, youre wrong. besides, the hot toys and the medi figures had the straps on top. nakey snakey would have no reason to put one on top and one on bottom, its just weird.

metal-gear-solid-3-snake-eater-20040511114440289.jpg

Belt goes under H harness for sure.

33a5fbeca910055647a53b3f76476dfd.jpg

Alright, fixed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks much better

When I was using the metalboss sleeves for under the bdu on the arms, I pushed the sleeve up as high as possible on the arms so that the eyelets and string were under the bdu sleeve and the horizontal seam was just below the bottom of the rolled up sleeve. It should help with the bunching

Looks much better

When I was using the metalboss sleeves for under the bdu on the arms, I pushed the sleeve up as high as possible on the arms so that the eyelets and string were under the bdu sleeve and the horizontal seam was just below the bottom of the rolled up sleeve. It should help with the bunching

I'll try that, thanks Frank!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually the pistol belt goes THROUGH the STABO rig webbing, not under or on top of it.

They should dylan, the straps go around from the top buckle, down to the bottom clasp, back over the top buckle, it should be like that on any of that style stabo. Its even like that on the peacewalker version.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Nice one for little bit of info on the stabo, I went and put both of mine through it.

It looks much better now.

Last edited:
No new bash, just replacing inner neck joint of my Naked Snake.
DSC01391_zpswxju5tzj.jpg

And making new under suit for him.
DSC01398_zpskliksvid.jpg
But the result are too big for the body. :slap
DSC01399_zpsoeqpoz4t.jpg

what size are those eyelets you got? smallest i could find are 1.5mm not sure if thats too small. also, how much to do a shirt or 2 for me when you get the sizing down?

I actually just used a standard Truetype on Solid and I really like the result. Liquid is a ACI body I got from a sales thread.

Back