Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ill keep the price down too, shouldnt be too expensive to make something decently sized.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Can we all agree upon this as a good reference for scale? Compared to a figure I have here it would scale out to about 10cm high, and my only other problem is the wheels. Should I make regular wheels, or create a second pair with flatter feet?

Mgs4-snake4.jpg

If there is like an agreed upon scale on a wiki or something I could use that.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Yeah that looks about right. I think we can all agree as long as it's "close enough" we'd be happy.

Hey Malware (hope that's not your real name), you can get all the reference you need by loading the game with the Digital Camera item, set it to P2 and with a second controller, take snapshots of everything you need.

Hope that helps, and good luck in the project!

Edit: I found one I took 6 years ago: :lol

22867442393_e0d745ac8c_o.jpg

you should do something to the neck of the shirt with naked snake. maybe roll it inward so it doesnt look like a turtle neck everything else looks great. it also looks like you have one strap of the harness over the duty belt and the other behind it, theyre supposed to both be on top.

you should do something to the neck of the shirt with naked snake. maybe roll it inward so it doesnt look like a turtle neck everything else looks great. it also looks like you have one strap of the harness over the duty belt and the other behind it, theyre supposed to both be on top.

Yeah I need to do something about his neck, the throat mic makes it a bit tough to roll. Do you have a pic showing both straps of the harness being outside? Most of the renderings I looked at appear to show one over the belt and one that would appear to be under since the ammo pouch is attached on top of it. Unless the ammo pouch is attached to the actual harness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back