Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My genome soldier is 100% complete! Man the patches were unnerving to put on but theyre done, thanks to corrose! Of course evilface did up my stand decal.

8368ca3aff8983d354fa8ce307828555.jpg

Had to put him next to solid!

bb7317b46d92689b374526890fc6b9c5.jpg

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I have the pineapples but not 556er. The gun hes using is the gun they had in easy mode of the japanese integral version instead of the famas. Dylan, if you can, show me some listings of the 556ers brah!

Matt, that naked snake looks amazing, i hope mine comes out as good. Im still looking for an undershirt if you have one for sale, then i can complete mine. You should have ef make you a new nameplate for your base.

i got one that is in liquids hands, i didnt wanna use it for the genome soldier. i just watched the part where solid says the 556ers and pineapples comment earlier just to make sure that i didnt miss something and saw the famas. thanks though!

Hi guys, you've inspired me to put together an MGS1 Solid Snake. I've got a head and vest en route from a board member and I think I may have found a decent under suit, what do you guys think? I'd try and fade it a bit.

uploadfromtaptalk1448909345822.jpguploadfromtaptalk1448909353428.jpguploadfromtaptalk1448909370640.jpg

Hi, new to custom 1/6 but here is my effort. It's not finished. Thinking of possibly getting some woodland camo.
7cab294addf6779ba4a7ffa4553adb7f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You got a ways to go but looks pretty good.

Heres my venom snake progress as of now. Nothing is futzed or fitted properly and im clearly missing a few parts.

7e57fae7d5e84ff7158332d282b4acde.jpg

seriously though, my parts shipped from frank havent left new jersey for 2 weeks, im getting scared now. i hope to god they didnt get lost in transit. my liquid snake head, solid snake pouches, and liquid snake tattoo will be gone forever. i hope they turn up soon, magically.

Last edited:
Coming along great. I would probably have done one if I liked the game more.

My Liquid and Solid figures are finally in their way from Australia. Let the 1/6 gods allow both of ours to arrive safely.

Back