Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Recast of the lim toys snake (big boss)

I think I'll go for one since I just need the headsculpt for a kitbash

6d1fc3e02ed02bfb94e4030993520dcf.jpg
b5b7dab193f75607e2188b12fc48aab1.jpg
7921bd1c7cc44eba2df59408977170da.jpg

Sent from my MIX using Tapatalk

Source?
The one in the photo doesn’t seem to be a recast.

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

When do these chibi statues go app for pre-order?
I don't think they have officially announced it yet.

I love chibi snake! What is required scale/height of this guy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Should be more or less the same scale as the ones from Darksouls
Dark Souls - Solaire of Astora SD 9" PVC painted statue

After a long wait, I finally got lim toys Snakes. Despite issues here and there, it looks amazing on shelf and picture does not do it justice.
Was planning to just use parts to kitbash another BB and sell the rest, but now I'm keeping it. Great job, Firejclawjack :clap

v origin3.jpg

After a long wait, I finally got lim toys Snakes. Despite issues here and there, it looks amazing on shelf and picture does not do it justice.
Was planning to just use parts to kitbash another BB and sell the rest, but now I'm keeping it. Great job, Firejclawjack :clap

View attachment 426154

Wow that Looks really good, I ordered the WJL version, not sure when that will ship.

Seems like that theyre ****ing up and taking way too much time, glad I cancelled. Their product looks quite inferior to what we got from Limtoys.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I prefer to make my judgement when product is in hand.
I too have the wjl version on preorder, if its inferior to lim toys I will decide when I see it myself.

If it's an unlicensed custom it belongs in the customs section. Doesn't take away from the fact that she looks great, just need to fix those sleeves.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I canceled my f4f Mantis. It looks great, but already have too many PO going on. Still have Gray Fox on PO tho.

Back