Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just like to clarify that our version is based on the Legacy collection.

We know that MGS Snake face is very subjective. Everyone has their take on what their Snake looks like. We have heard all the feedback, but again, we also have to respect the licensors decision. We will do what we can.

Not at all!!!!

I hate to be that guy, and I don't usually do this. I know there will be a few people rolling their eyes but I can't help myself haha. But someone posted this in the f4f collectors Facebook group, and I'm blown away by the results. The face change on the right is perfect mgs1 Snake. Perfect! And the knock on effect it has on the rest of the statue is pretty remarkable, amazing how a face can change the whole statue.

Is the face change something you are taking into consideration, chocks? Anyway check it out below

kx3c.jpg

We didnt alter the face. that was a member.

Looks like the face and muscle tone is slimmer too. Looks excellent. Im way happier with the corrections. Nice job.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Looking at it again, did you take inspiration from the MGS4 model of Snake for the bandana? All the folds look very similar. This is not a bad thing mind you.

Hey guys. Hope you like the announcement today. MGS launch back up this coming Tuesday 12th Sept for 3 days. Then the remaining 11 days to come after NYCC.

The website has been updated with latest approval changes and a statement from our Alex. Plus during our Q&A, we said we will also create another sku that includes all three different Snakes as a bundle. Price will come at 1400usd. Thats a saving of 175usd. We will update the product description next week to reflect all the changes :)

Do leave a message if you have any queries. :)

Chockles, why is there three versions? Why do we need a clear version and a clear Green version? Just wondering.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Because after feedback, the fans wanted neon green. We made a poll and a lot wanted that version. So we offer that on top of the original. The choice is up to everyone :)

As mentioned in the F4F thread. We are still aiming for that socom change. We do what we can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back