Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Konami doesn't seem keen on doing merch at all. And V merch was usually mediocre, and that was on its own without counting anything on the game.

There's plenty of licenses they never came through with. Prometheus and X-Men First Class for example.

And honestly, I think a V line would sell worse than MGS3.

Even if they did, Quiet will look like a guy... bank on it.

True, but non of them are video game licences. Prometheus didn't do as well box office wise and first class had no wolverine. It's also an issue of likenesses. Games don't have that.

I think maybe because they don't have many game franchises, they generally follow through with them. NG Rising and Resi 6 (and 4 Ada) were surprising to me.

True, but non of them are video game licences. Prometheus didn't do as well box office wise and first class had no wolverine. It's also an issue of likenesses. Games don't have that.

I think maybe because they don't have many game franchises, they generally follow through with them. NG Rising and Resi 6 (and 4 Ada) were surprising to me.

Ada was a fluke to ever get done, but also to not sell well. Either way, RE always sells in the long run. The RE5 line is the highest selling of the VGMs. Weskers can go upwards of a grand.

If Snake Eater figures don't sell, somethings wrong. I assume by HT standards, they were a bust. But I'm not a faux HT rep, so I'm just guessing here.

Ada was a fluke to ever get done, but also to not sell well. Either way, RE always sells in the long run. The RE5 line is the highest selling of the VGMs. Weskers can go upwards of a grand.

If Snake Eater figures don't sell, somethings wrong. I assume by HT standards, they were a bust. But I'm not a faux HT rep, so I'm just guessing here.

To be fair with the snake eater. The suit was weird and the boss looked tranny-ish.

If it was MGS1 snake it would have made bank. I think MGSV snake would do better than the Snake Eater figs we got

To be fair with the snake eater. The suit was weird and the boss looked tranny-ish.

If it was MGS1 snake it would have made bank. I think MGSV snake would do better than the Snake Eater figs we got

Again I gotta disagree again. MGSV had no longevity at all and I think it would be another failure. Also you need to factor into HT putting their B team into making it like they did with MGS3.

Are the Play Arts Solid Snake figures still in demand? I have a new one, it's been opened but never displayed, that I might throw up on Ebay.
Thanks

Are the Play Arts Solid Snake figures still in demand? I have a new one, it's been opened but never displayed, that I might throw up on Ebay.
Thanks
It's still very expensive [emoji28]

Luckily for me the Rah are very cheap these days , (found another one from mandarake and only for 7k yens (never opened)
2d4bd6c3bea5acf12947e5a11bebd43a.jpg

Sent From My LG g5 Using Tapaderatalk

Thanks I got all my rah from them (I only have 3😅) with the croc. Cap ver. Been the more expensive one like 10k yens)

But I really like the figures ,

f577a8f01d5d2b86bd7622dd00a0d0f2.jpg

Sent From My LG g5 Using Tapaderatalk

Well I'm starting to list off a few of my MGS PAK. MGS V really killed my MGS spirit, though playing MGS3 HD did bring back some of it. Not enough to keep the non-protagonists. Just listed Cyborg Ninja, and I'm gonna list Solidus, MGS 2 Raiden, and Liquid Snake soon.

Really, the only one I would keep out of that bunch is Solidus and that's only cause of the user :lol

Well I'm starting to list off a few of my MGS PAK. MGS V really killed my MGS spirit, though playing MGS3 HD did bring back some of it. Not enough to keep the non-protagonists. Just listed Cyborg Ninja, and I'm gonna list Solidus, MGS 2 Raiden, and Liquid Snake soon.

Really, the only one I would keep out of that bunch is Solidus and that's only cause of the user :lol

a108388268a7ed8cdc0285c14113ceda.jpg

It's funny how "V" happens to be the only MGS game, that I didn't buy all of the collectibles for. Except for Sneaking Suit Venom Snake and DD - which I immensely regret. I also remember when my Sneaking Suit figure arrived a month late from customs, and the box was completely destroyed and soaked in a piss smelling liquid. It was like a sign, to stop collecting figures from this garbage game. I was also telling Ryan last month, that if a customs worker destroyed the figure box because of his hatred for MGS V, all is forgiven :rotfl.

a108388268a7ed8cdc0285c14113ceda.jpg

It's funny how "V" happens to be the only MGS game, that I didn't buy all of the collectibles for. Except for Sneaking Suit Venom Snake and DD - which I immensely regret. I also remember when my Sneaking Suit figure arrived a month late from customs, and the box was completely destroyed and soaked in a piss smelling liquid. It was like a sign, to stop collecting figures from this garbage game. I was also telling Ryan last month, that if a customs worker destroyed the figure box because of his hatred for MGS V, all is forgiven :rotfl.
I was gonna buy the nendo, but I couldn't bring myself to do it after 'the reveal'...Otherwise, nothing else was worth it. I don't even have the game on display anymore, partly to save space but I didn't even want to see it anymore. On the other hand, I Can't sell it. I keep all the games from franchises I care about, but I also know I'm not going to get much back on it. I paid half price so I'm not too upset but on the other hand...eh

Also, if that's really the case with your figure, I would actually be fine with that too :lol

i went to toyfair last week and snapped these images up DSCN0012.jpgDSCN0013.jpg spoke with the head of the company and he said that konami took two years to approve these because they were so caring and cautious with the license so if it takes two years for some bits like these while hot toys could be just a little longer?

If those were from literally any other MGS entry I would get them.

But what's really important is how do I get that Johnny Bravo?

Back