Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My mistake, man; I didn't bother to look for the context and ended up being a tool. I'm sorry.

I agree that you're being reasonable especially given the scarcity of some of these; good luck with your sale.

MGS fans just don't appreciate dogs like normal people do :( that's why I made sure to adopt mine before I ever considered the bat**** insanity of this series!

also I'm considering selling my MGS PAKs too, for reasons I told some of you guys about. Not all of them, just a number of them.

If NECA got the license they would destroy any previous holder including the recent figma.

I'd say it's possible with NECA having the rights to a few Konami properties like Castlevania and Contra. I'm really impressed how far NECA has come and their superb price point. Remember, people used to praise PAK because they were very affordable way back, which isn't the case now. I wanna see NECA truly wipe out PAK.

I mean, their ridiculously awesome 1/4 figures are just $100? Crazy!

neca-batman12.jpg

1300h-Catwoman-proto-shown.jpg

NECA-Batman-Returns-Penguin-001.jpg

Last edited:
Why that video doesn't have a million views I'll never know. :lol

Sounds like a good asking price. Were there any auctions on Ebay for the whole set?

No, not at all. I've not checked regularly, but last night I didn't see anyone with a set even in the slightest. I'd be selling all the V figures, plus the PW figures. Got all the boxes and parts.

My mistake, man; I didn't bother to look for the context and ended up being a tool. I'm sorry.

I agree that you're being reasonable especially given the scarcity of some of these; good luck with your sale.

That's alright, I kinda assumed you didn't read it all. Considering these things were basically $100 a pop and with inflation from rarity, I'm not looking to charge someone $500 for one. Although since it's a giant set, it wouldn't be cheap at all. Not sure what to charge right now though.

NECA is not without issues, but they're great.

Would anyone be interested in some of the MGS PAKs? I'd be selling at somewhat reasonable costs.

NECA is not without issues, but they're great.

Would anyone be interested in some of the MGS PAKs? I'd be selling at somewhat reasonable costs.

Which ones?

I doubt you'd be getting rid of Solid Snake or Solidus if you have them :p

Would potentially be interested in Peace Walker ones or Skull Face

Reading you guys selling some of your v PAKS have really inspiring/tempting me to do so too.
So far regarding "V characters" I have
PW miller
PW baws jungle fatigues
GZ snake
TPP fatigues venom
Quiet
Ocelot (maybe keep him to customize into mgs2 old ocelot)

Which ones do you recommend selling?

Reading you guys selling some of your v PAKS have really inspiring/tempting me to do so too.
So far regarding "V characters" I have
PW miller
PW baws jungle fatigues
GZ snake
TPP fatigues venom
Quiet

Ocelot (maybe keep him to customize into mgs2 old ocelot)

Which ones do you recommend selling?

PW Snake is definitely the best of them all I think, and of course Quiet will get you enough cash to buy a Hot Toys.

I guess you should keep the characters that means something to you. MGSV evoked no positive sentiments here, so it's understandable that more and more people are getting rid of theirs.

PW Snake is definitely the best of them all I think, and of course Quiet will get you enough cash to buy a Hot Toys.

I guess you should keep the characters that means something to you. MGSV evoked no positive sentiments here, so it's understandable that more and more people are getting rid of theirs.

Thanks Ryan :)
Yeah I was thinking that Miller is kinda plane and boring figure, but I guess is the cheapest of them all. Gonna keep PW baws then. The GZ boss might be "keepable" since I do not own any sneaking suit version of Snake. So I guess I might plan to sell Venom and Quiet as a pack; I'll be left with:
SS, ninja, solidus, mgs2 and Mgr raiden, meryl (?), liquid, PW boss, GZ snake, custom ocelot (?) and PW miller (?)
The (?) means not sure to keep lol :p

Thanks Ryan :)
Yeah I was thinking that Miller is kinda plane and boring figure, but I guess is the cheapest of them all. Gonna keep PW baws then. The GZ boss might be "keepable" since I do not own any sneaking suit version of Snake. So I guess I might plan to sell Venom and Quiet as a pack; I'll be left with:
SS, ninja, solidus, mgs2 and Mgr raiden, meryl (?), liquid, PW boss, GZ snake, custom ocelot (?) and PW miller (?)
The (?) means not sure to keep lol :p

I'd keep Meryl if I were to keep the entire MGS1 line despite her being such a boring and inaccurate figure, whilst the PW BB and MGR Raiden could definitely hold their own because of the eye pleasing accurate sculpts and MGS2 Raiden complements Solidus and vice versa. Seems like GZ Snake and Ocelots are the wildcard in your collection, so I guess you should definitely keep the ones that speaks to you the most, hopefully not literally!

The Miller figure is kinda boring, and Kojima totally ruined him and raised a too many plotholes with his arc in MGSV. Why and how did he joined FOXHOUND? How come the Patriots didn't assassinate him knowing he held too many secrets? How could he and Campbell get along since Miller wouldn't trust Campbell, being BB's ex ally and all? Why wasn't his amputated limbs mentioned in MG2? Etc.. :lol

Using my time off work to finally put up my MGS figures. Still need a proper background for the MGS2 shadow box but I can't decide what I want. I need to finish off my Kubricks too.

_20160704_101826.jpg

Back