Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so the 1/2 scale rex is showing in stock at a couple of japanese retailers on ebay, be prepared for 3a to screw us on the holidays again when this randomly gets charged to you for those who preordered. i poed mine from bbts, im hoping i dont see it til january.

Hi guys, it's been a while (again lol). I guess you already read the news regarding Kojima finally leaving Konami. You think we're done with the PAK lime after this? :c

Hi guys, it's been a while (again lol). I guess you already read the news regarding Kojima finally leaving Konami. You think we're done with the PAK lime after this? :c

Oh lord I hope not. If it is, I fear that, it would stretch far further than just the play arts line!

No more figures or media in general. If there is it may be poorly handled. Depending on who is the new IP manager at Konami

Oh lord I hope not. If it is, I fear that, it would stretch far further than just the play arts line!

No more figures or media in general. If there is it may be poorly handled. Depending on who is the new IP manager at Konami

I won't really mind if we have seen the last of MGS PAK figs as we already have the 3 clones
but I do want Nendoroid Naked Snake and Old Snake to complete the protagonists display.

Saw an announcement on facebook and thought it might interest some folks here. If you're going to Toy Soul, check out Sentinel's display. Apparently they will have some sort of 'trial zone' where you can play with some prototypes of upcoming figures—and one of them is the TRANSFORMING SAHELANTHROPUS!

metalgear_sentinel_new.jpg

I was really exited for salehathropusopot until I saw the price tag!!

I won't really mind if we have seen the last of MGS PAK figs as we already have the 3 clones
but I do want Nendoroid Naked Snake and Old Snake to complete the protagonists display.

They only made two of my must haves, being Snake and Grey Fox. MGS2 Snake and Old Snake I was dying for the most, I really hope we still get them

I wonder, with the confirmation of Kojima and Shinkawa's departure, will there be any more toys. Even if there is, there is no person in charge of CQ. We've haven't heard of any new collectible since the turmoil started mid this year, after all.

Such a shame you can't pose Naked Snake any better...great photos though!

I need to put mine up again, I ran out of space so I had to box him up and all my other HTs

Good God, my aunt just walked into my collection room and asked "Who's the short guy from Metal Gear Solid?" Confused, I asked her to to clarify since I don't have a "short" MGS figure. Turns out she was referring to The Boss. :rotfl

"Call me the Caitlyn." :lol

Ughh. Now I'm totally bugged by it man. I know she looked lie a tranny, but having someone saying "Wait, that's a woman?" really shows how bad the figure really is. I wonder if I could mod it, like maybe start by changing the body to a curvier one and adding gloss to the lips.

Ughh. Now I'm totally bugged by it man. I know she looked lie a tranny, but having someone saying "Wait, that's a woman?" really shows how bad the figure really is. I wonder if I could mod it, like maybe start by changing the body to a curvier one and adding gloss to the lips.

The Boss was in her 40s, but still was very feminine looking. Dat belly and underboob doe.

The Boss was in her 40s, but still was very feminine looking. Dat belly and underboob doe.

Hmm, I'm looking at the in-game render (not the 3DS crap) I think the jaw and the hair ruins it. And the non-existent boobs.

I think I'll try to fix her since we haven't seen much mods on this figure.

metal_gear_solid_3___the_boss_by_mrgameboy2013-d5xgsgh.png

TheBoss80_zps85981e15.jpg

That's hilarious! :lol I think the entire figure needs an overhaul. A curvier body, and a completely different head-sculpt. You can definitely reuse the outfit, though.

Back