Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I have aleady picked up a Solid Snake Head Sculpt from Anmur, just waiting on some tails/a paint up when the Naked Snake rolls in.

Got the silver version of the mgrr raiden sword in today.......

b609ff5164a550da8f77782d2c3ab185.jpg

Solidus, saw the message you put on the visitor board. No, no shipment yet of nendroid raiden.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

It's been a long time since checking things around here guys!
I followed Ryan's suggestion on the Yamato Wolf and I got her! I was wondering if anyone can share pics for the repainted head for me to comission it with references? I want to upgrade her but don't know how to start lol :p
Should I buy a new body and that sort of thing (?)

It's been a long time since checking things around here guys!
I followed Ryan's suggestion on the Yamato Wolf and I got her! I was wondering if anyone can share pics for the repainted head for me to comission it with references? I want to upgrade her but don't know how to start lol :p
Should I buy a new body and that sort of thing (?)

Congrats! Here is what you need to do to convert Sucky Wolf into Sexy Wolf:

1) Pop off the head, cut away the neck and have a female neck peg inserted OR go cheap and use epoxy to DIY it. Sand off the neck as needed.
2) Repaint the head.
3) Throw away the body, and use something of your liking (in my case it's the Phicen S02A, though that's not the body in the pics).
4) Have the boots repainted, OR just get a new pair of tan boots.
5) Have the PSG1 replaced with a better one (such as the Jill Valentine one from HT). If not, the stock rifle is decent, but not amazing.
6) Profit!

Remember to tell your painter that her lips are dark green, so are her fingernails. Her eye color is blue, and the hair is sandy blonde. Here are some of my old pics and shoot me a PM if you unclear of anything else:

14675056704_84b3b16cd2_c.jpg

16667993877_9c94838b4e_c.jpg

16721325951_d4a66637a3_c.jpg

14675665854_0dcf19eb10_c.jpg

Last edited:
Got the silver version of the mgrr raiden sword in today.......

b609ff5164a550da8f77782d2c3ab185.jpg

Solidus, saw the message you put on the visitor board. No, no shipment yet of nendroid raiden.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

How did I missed this? That's awesome! Are those your paints for the "secret" project?

That is great info Ryan, thank you.

Happy to serve!

Congrats! Here is what you need to do to convert Sucky Wolf into Sexy Wolf:

1) Pop off the head, cut away the neck and have a female neck peg inserted OR go cheap and use epoxy to DIY it. Sand off the neck as needed.
2) Repaint the head.
3) Throw away the body, and use something of your liking (in my case it's the Phicen S02A, though that's not the body in the pics).
4) Have the boots repainted, OR just get a new pair of tan boots.
5) Have the PSG1 replaced with a better one (such as the Jill Valentine one from HT). If not, the stock rifle is decent, but not amazing.
6) Profit!

Remember to tell your painter that her lips are dark green, so are her fingernails. Her eye color is blue, and the hair is sandy blonde. Here are some of my old pics and shoot me a PM if you unclear of anything else:

14675056704_84b3b16cd2_c.jpg

16667993877_9c94838b4e_c.jpg

16721325951_d4a66637a3_c.jpg

14675665854_0dcf19eb10_c.jpg

Thank you!!! :D
I will most definitely contact you through PM once I found the one to brief this mission lol
Looks amazing tho, looking forward to upgrade her :) thanks again!

word

So are they selling the 1:1 arm alone? As in do other place sell just the arm?

Or is BBTS someone how getting a hold of some from CEs and then selling them off?

Back