Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Raiden rah is on ebay right now for under $250 brand new. Not sure what that seller is thinking with that price for the udf. I for some reason think that i remember that seller having many ludicrous prices.

b99ddbfcf9bf5db1aedebf31fff07fd5.jpg

This is a very fun figure, so many posing possibilities! I have no doubt that I'll be mixing things up again soon; I really want to have him smoking as well!

The paint apps on the faces aren't perfect, but can easily be masked by a dynamic pose.

I'd love to see more MGS figures from Figma, like Raiden and Venom Snake.

Raiden rah is on ebay right now for under $250 brand new. Not sure what that seller is thinking with that price for the udf. I for some reason think that i remember that seller having many ludicrous prices.

Thanks, i was looking for a rah raiden on ebay just yesterday but were all too expensive, i nabbed it as soon as i saw your post, so Thanks again

b99ddbfcf9bf5db1aedebf31fff07fd5.jpg

This is a very fun figure, so many posing possibilities! I have no doubt that I'll be mixing things up again soon; I really want to have him smoking as well!

The paint apps on the faces aren't perfect, but can easily be masked by a dynamic pose.

I'd love to see more MGS figures from Figma, like Raiden and Venom Snake.

Hey man, does snake have a holster for the pistol? Looking to pick him up but no pics show if the holster works or not

Thanks, i was looking for a rah raiden on ebay just yesterday but were all too expensive, i nabbed it as soon as i saw your post, so Thanks again
No problem man, i like to help out. I dont need it.
I just looked on ebay and you mustve not gotten the one i saw because its from esthertool and its $225 free shipping. Its still up.

Last edited:
This. It's a little disappointing, since it seems like Figma do these kinds of minor details well. He comes with multiple (teeny tiny) cigarettes and a hand to hold one as he takes a puff, for example.

This was never important for me, it's just a nice extra detail fine times figures have but never 100% well executed. Figma makes up for it with a bunch of stuff..

Does anyone know if any store still has Quiet in stock?

From what I know alot of stores haven't received theirs yet, like here in the UK. Look for your local retailers, it's not cheap though

Never gonna happen. Maybe next year, or the year after that.

You never know. Maybe we'll get a tease. Have they done that at SDCC before?

Never gonna happen. Maybe next year, or the year after that.

They're going to tease some pics next year. Then everyone will be either be happy, or complaining about said pictures. Then, Hot Toys will show it at the cons, one year later in 2017. Release date: 2018.

Just got my figma Snake

Is a cool figure, Just wish the head was painted the same as on the prototype, then it would be perfect! otherwise it's still a great figure

Just got my figma Snake

Is a cool figure, Just wish the head was painted the same as on the prototype, then it would be perfect! otherwise it's still a great figure

Nice :clap I missed the delivery for mine today, hopefully i'll have time to pick it up tomorrow.

I think the face could look great with a decent repaint. Remember the unpainted prototype? I don't think any amount of repainting will make it 100% accurate to Snake, but there are lots of details on the sculpt that could be painted better.

Snake-MGS2-Wonder-Festival-2014-2.jpg

Back