Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just be warned, it's a figure with niche appeal :lol. I know your collection is geared mostly towards highly detailed 1/6 figures, so I'm not sure if you'll really like this one, or if it'll be a good fit for what you have displayed. It's a few inches tall, with a giant anime head.

Solidus, try to make a custom to place the pixelated head, that would be sweeeeet :p
Maybe a head swap with the Yamato doll? That pixelated head has so much potential for the lolz

^Good stuff man. Love the books, and you've got the MGS 3 PP and ThreeA REX :clap.

Solidus, try to make a custom to place the pixelated head, that would be sweeeeet :p
Maybe a head swap with the Yamato doll? That pixelated head has so much potential for the lolz

That's not a bad idea at all :lol. I've got a Solid Snake custom coming with the Twin Snakes head. Would be cool to have a pixilated head, too.

**** the police :moon

1420750801.gif

i need to get the ray koto and the black rex. i see you got the extreme dvd set with the kubrick, thats on my list too. i have to talk to bigboss9293, ive been meaning to get some stuff off of him for a while but havent linked back up with him. maybe he sold it already.........

Hey everyone, been a Metal Gear fan for a long time but only recently started collecting. Wanted to share my collection so far with everyone. Can't fit everything in the one detolf i have so far so here's everything on my bed, oh and rex on it's box lol

Nice collection man! :clap

@ Diamond dog: very nice :clap:
This.

The only people that say Superman is one dimensional are people who don't read comics.
Even the cartoons and animated movies showed his character fairly well too, but the comics are well he really shines, so I agree. I sorta wrote off Superman as a little one dimensional when I was really young till I saw the cartoons, then comics and animated movies. In this day and age, there's no real excuse

i have him on order. theres people here who dont like his face, i understand why but its a really nice statue.

I get what everyone means about the face but I still really like it, where did you order it? I found an eBay seller for $210 shipped so I'm going to cancel BBTS order

I think the Gecco GZ Big Boss statue is nice looking, bar the face, but my other problem is I would like him in fatigues. Either the Peace Walker ones or MGS3. I don't really like the idea of Big Boss in a sneaking suit, but that's just me.

I think the Gecco GZ Big Boss statue is nice looking, bar the face, but my other problem is I would like him in fatigues. Either the Peace Walker ones or MGS3. I don't really like the idea of Big Boss in a sneaking suit, but that's just me.

I really hope Hot Toys PP Big Boss is in fatigues. I'll even buy different versions if they do

HT will be foolish to make anything but the 'iconic' fatigues look that has been the majority shown so far.
Remember why they made the Sneaking Suit ver. of the MGS3 one? Because it was challenging! :slap

@Diamond Dog, nice collection. I barely have any books related to MGS. Are you planning to go for the Play Arts figures as well?

Remember why they made the Sneaking Suit ver. of the MGS3 one? Because it was challenging! :slap

@Diamond Dog, nice collection. I barely have any books related to MGS. Are you planning to go for the Play Arts figures as well?

Which Snake ended up looking like an astronaut than what was depicted in game. No seriously, my friend saw my display and asked if Snake went to space. :lol

Back