Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And here I thought he was exclusively our problem. It must suck to be wrong on just about every level all the time.

He always pegs me as the elitist, but I've never seen someone shoot down every opinion with his take which overrides yours. He does it with everyone.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392586134.973715.jpg

rep cap???? i was reppin everyone on here and couldnt give out my regular conversationalists any except for ryan. maybe tomorrow. i didnt know of this cap, i thought i was a premium member!??!?!

You can give out only a certain amount in 24 hours. And you have to Rep 25 people before you can Rep the same person. Meaning, if you gave me Rep now, you would have to Rep 25 different people before you could hit me with it again.

I just saw this cosplayer on Facebook, truly impressive. Although it's pretty obvious he's got a lot of appliances on his face.

Was wondering if you guys would help me out I was on the sideshow site and see their relisting MGS Rex for a 2014 release date can anyone clear up for me why this is? I was looking online but found nothing. I was wondering if y'all think it's worth it. Thanx

Was wondering if you guys would help me out I was on the sideshow site and see their relisting MGS Rex for a 2014 release date can anyone clear up for me why this is? I was looking online but found nothing. I was wondering if y'all think it's worth it. Thanx

3A is re releasing him to go along with Ray. I would buy him in a heartbeat. Unfortunately for some reason everyone is unable to ship him to me :S . First BBTS now Sideshow :(

Thanx for the clarification any idea if this is gonna be different from the first release in any way. The pics all look the same as the last release like a tan camo but when watching reviews some seemed to have a green pattern to them. I really appreciate the help fellas. May have to go out behind the wifeys back on this one and explain it when he arrives cuz I mean come on it's Metal Gear. She'll understand eventually. :lol

Me too :(
Its cause they've got to release MGSV before moving on to the next unfortunately

Maybe well see new figs after GroundZeroes is released

That would be utterly nonsense as we might not even see TPP until 2016 ....:cuckoo: (Especially with Quiet, which was seen painted a while back)

Hopefully they'll do something similar like when they released Solidus before Liquid. Let it be MGS2 Snake and so on... (Wait. How many of you are still on board with PAK :lol)

I agree. Pocky has changed my life for the better :lecture.
Pocky is a part of a cosplay I still need to get to truly complete :lol and to generally try it for Japan!

Also bought Liquid Snake at a convention after carefully examining for the bs quality control that Zelu showed us. He looks ok, but due to how busy I was (I only got home from Maryland yesterday after a near 5 hour trip and have a 7 A.M. test tomorrow) I did not take him out at all.

Just curious but is there any modern art work or character models of Snake from Metal Gear or Metal Gear 2 Solid Snake?

You mean officially released character models and modern art pics? I can't think of any that were done for Snake...

But, there are a few for other character, like the MGS 3 "Camouflage" poster for Eva. There are also photo-shoots with the models for the B&B members.

I was just wanting to get a good look at Snake from the games before Metal Gear Solid. I played them the other day and really want to know his gear looks like.

Just curious but is there any modern art work or character models of Snake from Metal Gear or Metal Gear 2 Solid Snake?

The Snake design for the radio drama was inspired by MG and MG2 (fyi Its set in an alternate universe after MG2)

Snakebdu.jpg

Also Iriquoi Plisskins suit is also inspired by MG/MG2:

tumblr_me2wqpiHQk1r6q6l7o1_1280.jpg

or better yet the actual original box art:

Metal_Gear_cover.jpg

Is there any reason why we are not seeing any MGS3 PAK figures? Is it due to Hot Toys buying the rights?
At this stage I am far behind the rest of you when it comes to MGS figures. Only have Solid Snake and Cyborg Ninja. I ordered Liquid and Raiden over the past week and still waiting for them. Still looking for Solidus, Meryl, Big Boss Sneaking Suit, Raiden Inferno armour and ofcourse Red Cyborg Ninja (where on earth do I find one that is at a reasonable price!?). I also own the 3A Rex luckily, but the Ray was just too expensive.

Does anyone here know someone who would be able to make/cast a good quality MGS Cyborg Ninja/Grey Fox open mask head for the PAK Cyborg ninja figure (something like the one that comes with the PAK Red Cyborg Ninja)?

Back