Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Completism definitely. Only reason I'm even remotely interested in the pilot. I like some of his "normal" art because I like dirty unrefined art but when he gets in perv territory... blah

I pity the fool that tries to watch the MGS DGN movies. You can't make out what the heck is going on 90% of the time due to the art. Hilarious script though.

I tried watching it with my dad over the summer, and he couldn't understand what was going on :lol.

I tried watching it with my dad over the summer, and he couldn't understand what was going on :lol.

That's a mean thing to do to your dad, Solidus. :lol There were virtually ZERO backgrounds in the movie, barely anybody is recognizable with no hint of visual continuity whatsoever, and when there's action it looks like two men cuddling. The only good thing about these movies ware the cheesetastic scripts.

Btw I only learned about Ashley Wood's other works of art after you guys pointed those out. Thank you for showing me these things that I clearly couldn't have live without. :slap

I think his abiguous art style lends itself to Shinkawas original designs. He's colouring is King though!

I pity the fool that tries to watch the MGS DGN movies. You can't make out what the heck is going on 90% of the time due to the art. Hilarious script though.

The comic is written terribly. Much like a crappy B-movie. It made everyone sound so hammy, Snakes character was changed for the worst.

Infanct every character was destroyed. Ew

Still it was nice to hear Hayter again, even if it was similar to the PeaceWalker performance

I'm not a fan on AW artwork but it does 'fit in' with the Shinkawa style

I never even knew he did that weird **** until 5 mins ago

Bwahahahahaha

6e4apydu.jpg

Back