Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still holding out hope that MGSV ends with the opening of MG1, And Solid swims up to Outer Heaven, looks at the camera and says "kept you waiting huh?" in Hayters voice. Roll credits. Then we get remakes of MG1 and MG2......a man can dream.

MG1 and 2 remakes would make a perfect cap to this misguided series.

I'm still holding out hope that MGSV ends with the opening of MG1, And Solid swims up to Outer Heaven, looks at the camera and says "kept you waiting huh?" in Hayters voice. Roll credits. Then we get remakes of MG1 and MG2......a man can dream.

That would be incredible :drool.

:goodpost::lecture:exactly:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXPskVz2MfQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXPskVz2MfQ[/ame]

From Lord Kojis' Twitter. Do type your own captions.

BZG7GKvCMAAj_-l.jpg:large

i hate it when you take a quick nap and it turns into 7 hours. you wake up and its 3am and you basically have a full sleep. not to mention it was friday and i didnt even get to drink. bah humbug.

looks like solid and bb are fighting over the clicker to mgs tv.

solidus blue raiden thats why hes crying. nothing more thanks.

BB: Hey, that's you!
SS: Kept you waitin' huh LOL
Raiden: *sobbing*
Solidus: There there, Jack. It's not your fault you weren't born into Les Enfants Terrible.

:lol:

i hate it when you take a quick nap and it turns into 7 hours. you wake up and its 3am and you basically have a full sleep. not to mention it was friday and i didnt even get to drink. bah humbug.

looks like solid and bb are fighting over the clicker to mgs tv.

solidus blue raiden thats why hes crying. nothing more thanks.

:lol

I think the Snakes are just jealous that Raiden was the star of the best Metal Gear game in years.

Back