Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys, I found someone who fixed mi RAH Raiden's visor, is not perfect but at least is not falling off.
I wanted to ask the following regarding this figure: How is the proper way to use his stand? I put both clips in his left leg, big one over the knee and the smaller one just in the knee. But It seems that it doesnt hold him good enough, or is that's how the Medi stands work?
Any answer with pics would be amazingly appreciatted.
I know it might sound ultra noobish question, but over here quakes are a common thing lol

Medi stands are horrible. Either try a true type crotch grabber or get a Y stand. I'm using a Y stand on mine.

Hi guys, I found someone who fixed mi RAH Raiden's visor, is not perfect but at least is not falling off.
I wanted to ask the following regarding this figure: How is the proper way to use his stand? I put both clips in his left leg, big one over the knee and the smaller one just in the knee. But It seems that it doesnt hold him good enough, or is that's how the Medi stands work?
Any answer with pics would be amazingly appreciatted.
I know it might sound ultra noobish question, but over here quakes are a common thing lol

I'd discard the Medicom stands in favor of a Hot Toys one. The Medicoms were never stable and they could ruin the rubber suit.

Well, the Hot Toys crotch stands aren't that good, either. I was reading through the posts from the Toys Fair Batman Begins figure thread a while back, and a few people reported that the stands caused permanent indentations on the rubber on the inner thighs of their figures.

RAH Raiden stands very well on its own. It doesn't really need a figure stand, in my opinion.

That sucks, Jason. Mine is able to stand pretty well. Here's a pic (from 2008 :lol)

Raiden5.jpg

I really do need updated pictures of my collection :slap. But, it'll have to wait until I find a bigger apartment with enough space to display everything. I'm still in the search for one at the moment.

Well, the Hot Toys crotch stands aren't that good, either. I was reading through the posts from the Toys Fair Batman Begins figure thread a while back, and a few people reported that the stands caused permanent indentations on the rubber on the inner thighs of their figures.

RAH Raiden stands very well on its own. It doesn't really need a figure stand, in my opinion.

Speaking of, has anyone checked their HT Naked Snake lately? My friend says that his had major crumples at the thigh area due to leaving it with the stand. I've yet to receive the pics form him.

I really do need updated pictures of my collection :slap. But, it'll have to wait until I find a bigger apartment with enough space to display everything. I'm still in the search for one at the moment.

That bad, huh. Are you living alone Solidus? I always wondered why you can't even get a detolf, at least.

Yeah, I'm by myself. But, I actually don't want to bring a lot of things out, at the moment. I'm at the top floor of my building, and my ceiling collapsed a few times; from an ice-storm in 2011, and the Nor'Easter that hit NYC in 2012 - one week after Hurricane Sandy. Ironically, a lot of my belongs were unscathed because they were boxed and stored away :monkey1.

I love this city, but it's hard to find a good, livable space that's within budget.

^That's off topic. Need I remind you that the Metal Gear Solid threads were made solely for discussing Batman? Is Killzone 3 related to Batman in any way? No it isn't.

Btw, Ryan and Jason, what are your PSN IDs, again? I'd like to add the two of you to my friend list if it's alright.

Speaking of, has anyone checked their HT Naked Snake lately? My friend says that his had major crumples at the thigh area due to leaving it with the stand. I've yet to receive the pics form him.

not mine, been using the stand since he got out of the box. on the other hand, my batman dx12 right thigh was damaged, the fabric material got caught with the stand.

hb2j.jpg

^That's off topic. Need I remind you that the Metal Gear Solid threads were made solely for discussing Batman? Is Killzone 3 related to Batman in any way? No it isn't.

I'm starting a BTAS marathon soon and probably work my way to Justice League as well. I try to get all my DCAU stuff on blu ray if I can, the rest are DVDs. Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker is STUNNING on blu.

Btw, Ryan and Jason, what are your PSN IDs, again? I'd like to add the two of you to my friend list if it's alright.

Sure thing! It's iroquois2688. Let me know it's you. :hi5:

not mine, been using the stand since he got out of the box. on the other hand, my batman dx12 right thigh was damaged, the fabric material got caught with the stand.

Good to know! I hope it's the same case for everyone!

snapdragong on ebay has a premium package kaz for $49.99 starting bid.

I bought my premium package KAZ from this seller as well. She is willing to give a discount if you pay directly via paypal. I got mine shipped for $58 to Singapore. Arrived in a week :D :yess:

Just a warning, the Play arts kai premium package KAZ box does not have a serial number at the bottom. It looks legit to me. I have both the normal and the premium versions.

Not sure why the box doesn't have a serial. My battle dress premium package big boss had a serial number though. Can anyone else who owns the premium KAZ confirm this with me? I hope mine isn't a bootleg! :gah:

Back