Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah the email says I will be receiving him on Friday. I wonder what I should buy with the money. There's all these PFs and statues I want it's tough to decide. Might go for the Dracula PF Sideshow released, but I'm afraid it might be a bit dated.

So there will be finaly a picture stream of rex, rex boxes, rex unpacking, rex posing...and so on. Hope this drama was it worth it for you guys :hi5:

Good news for Bambaland customers, but those who purchased the retail version of REX are still left in the dark. Someone from the ThreeA board mentioned that when they contacted Sideshow, they were told that ThreeA hasn't even notified SS of shipping details. As such, Sideshow has pushed the ship date of REX to March. Hopefully, March stays March and it doesn't get shoved to April.

77bnS.jpg

OH **C* ME........................................................................................................................

77bnS.jpg

OH **C* ME........................................................................................................................

Angry.gif

YOU GOT TO BE (S)HITTING ME!!!!!

All this waiting for a piece of (s)hit little figure that looks terrible?

This is more reason for my to sculpt out my own Liquid Snake pilot anyway.

yup thats the snake figure. i'm ***ing speechless right now. straight up garbage.

yup thats the snake figure. i'm ***ing speechless right now. straight up garbage.

I cannot believe with all the delays on the licensing issues that Ash spoke of... it amounts to this painted cat turd...

Thanks for showing us that ReRz regardless of how terrible it was :hi5:

On the plus side, the poster doesn't look bad. Someone posted a pic on the ThreeA forum, and it's essentially the exact same image as the box art. If someone could scan a high-res photo of that thing and upload it, I'd be forever greatful :D

Back