Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its almost like the unpainted versions look more like concept art then toys, if you know what I mean (which is a good thing)

218883-mgsart_3.jpg

Last edited:
Well with "unpainted" I meant to say they didn't get the final layer yet I guess. The grey versions ARE in fact painted yes, they have shadow and the hair is dry-brushed and stuff. It's just that final layer of paint which actually gives the figure colour makes it look less detailed, which is a shame.

Guys... the "gray" color on those prototypes isn't paint :lol. It's just the primer - the first layer that gets applied before painting.

metal gear solid is my favorite game series of all time, I just dont really like 1/6 figures based on video games. they just look too much like toys! for example, hot toys resident evil figures are great representations, but they still just look like computer characters. I want realism.

With that being said, metal gear solid figures are the only ones i can stand, but the only one i have is a 10" solid snake. i think I would like figures based off of metal gear solid 4 the most, as the graphics were the best and made them look more human

Updated Solidus pics. Perfect! wow

AkjiDkrCIAAmwoM.jpg:large

Akjhy9NCEAAudyp.jpg:large

apparently Meryl got a paint fix, Koji doesn't show the rest though

Akjht03CMAA7j1x.jpg:large

still don't think its on point yet

Ok, therefore the next will be Raiden then?? :dunno

I would prefer characteres from MGS1: Phsyco mantis, Vulcan Raven, Wolf, Ocelot or Liquid...intead Solidus :impatient:

It is a personal sculpture.
This head is 1/6 scales,
Therefore, it can be attached with a 12-inch action figure.
picture.php

picture.php

Snake - METAL GEAR SOLID PEACE WALKER -
Head : Sculpting
Body : Inflames 12 inch Metal Boss - BDU Version
picture.php

Thank you for looking.

This head is 1/6 scales,
picture.php
Really nice sculpt, would love to see it painted - any interesting in casting them for sales

----------

Didnt 3a say something about Rex being releasing in January
(oh wait or it was suppose to be in 2013 :slap)

This head is 1/6 scales,
picture.php

picture.php

Snake - METAL GEAR SOLID PEACE WALKER -
Head : Sculpting
Body : Inflames 12 inch Metal Boss - BDU Version
picture.php

Thank you for looking.

HELL YES!! :clap
That is how it should have been done, the head looks just like it did in the cut scenes. I would love to have that head for my snake :)

Last edited:
Very nice custom! I won't mind trying one myself, if its known later on that Hot Toys has canceled the line.

Really nice head sculpt if you are making casts of it and interested in selling please contact me, would love to buy you one
regards

Back