Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
these are odd, like putting a 1/6 head on LEGO or Kubrick body.I would but Kubrick version instead of this.

these are odd, like putting a 1/6 head on LEGO or Kubrick body.I would but Kubrick version instead of this.

Hey Jack, I didn't want to bring this up on the fbook page, but what should someone like I do who had a preorder for a certain figure that has been somewhat hit with legal trouble? I haven't been in this position before with figures so I don't know how this works...

Also, are you guys moving onto other MGS titles soon? I figure MGS1 would be difficult due to the low res character design, but getting a decent Boss from MGS3 would be wicked.

Hey Jack, I didn't want to bring this up on the fbook page, but what should someone like I do who had a preorder for a certain figure that has been somewhat hit with legal trouble? I haven't been in this position before with figures so I don't know how this works...

Also, are you guys moving onto other MGS titles soon? I figure MGS1 would be difficult due to the low res character design, but getting a decent Boss from MGS3 would be wicked.

twin-snakes-1.png

MGS 1 Snake should be EASY, provided that Jack can has access to the 3D renders from TTS. It was done already with the Dabbs project, but unfortunately, the end product wasn't faithful to the design. A second attempt is definitely needed.

I thought they were out and CQC already have them in his collection.
The only piece from this company I might consider getting is the mimic from Darksouls to go with F4F SD Solaire (if I can find one, that is).

51SmKif9S7L._SY450_.jpg

MGS1 Snake and MGS1 Ocelot I think would look great in 1/6. I'm imagining that amazing MGSV Ocelot with longer hair and some more wrinkles, and it would probably be really cool.

I thought they were out and CQC already have them in his collection.
The only piece from this company I might consider getting is the mimic from Darksouls to go with F4F SD Solaire (if I can find one, that is).

View attachment 458496

Gotcha. Man, I'm really behind on this thread...

I think the Dark Soul figures there look much cooler than the ones from MGS V.

Seriously!? You banned him just for saying that?
I think you should reconsider.. His image posts and product opinions have been valuable to the thread.

I agree. I don't post on here that much, but I do enjoy his contributions and this didn't seem like something that was severe enough to warrant being banned in my opinion.

To me, it seems like the opinions almost split in half. (Actually more people seem appeal for his ban, to me) It's not like he repeatedly offended the forum.
However, In the end, this is a private forum and it's moderator's decision.

Fair enough. But surely a warning would of been sufficient. How can we learn from our mistakes if we can't redeem ourselves.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

The sad truth is Snoopy probably only came here because someone reported his post and has returned to forgotting this place exists and will never read these comments.

I'm not active on this thread but I've been a lurker on it for a long time since I'm a fan of the series.. I've seen CQC post a lot of stuff over the years so on the one hand I can understand why some people here think he shouldn't be banned to keep the thread a bit active... on the other hand, this thread and some others in this subforum can honestly be a bit toxic at times (insults, harassment, bullying...)

I don't think any individuals here, no matter how active or "useful" they are, should be above the rules.

I'd take a less active more enjoyable forum over a super active cesspool any time.

some folks think they can type whatever they want because they've been a respectable long time member over the years. human nature.

Im pretty sure there was more to it than just that post,Snoop dont really work that way.

i know. snoopy cleaned the thread up so folks who missed it doesn't know what he typed and he's been doing it for quite sometime now, maybe he has some issues in real life we won't know, that grumpy attitude has been going on like years. but he shouldn't have quoted that line because that makes people think he did it because of that sentence.

What a petty load of ****, you did nothing but prove his point, this place must suck monkey balls if this is all it takes to get banned.

:rolleyes2

The sad truth is Snoopy probably only came here because someone reported his post and has returned to forgotting this place exists and will never read these comments.

Actually I do read all the comments and while I don't participate in discussions in the video game area; I do browse this forum from time to time.

on the other hand i have a feel that the forum has gone into decline because of the negativity & toxic comments, so in a way, a person who contributes alot in the forum, might also bring in alot of negativity because they felt that they are entitled for their contributions.

there are many folks still buying MGS stuffs, but most either left here or reluctant to post, simply because folks here only interested in the newest stuff and a post about something considered "inferior" would usually result in flaming. but it's already too late.

Back