Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're very cryptic about it, seeing they are moving to red Dead redemption as well as talking about other things I don't think that they are going to. Theyre already diversifying their brand. I could be wrong though.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

They're very cryptic about it, seeing they are moving to red Dead redemption as well as talking about other things I don't think that they are going to. Theyre already diversifying their brand. I could be wrong though.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Moving to RDR or from RDR? After the Rockstar debacle I think they will stay away from RDR figures for a long while.

I really dislike MGSV designs in general (love Snake though) so I'm hoping they move on after the Sneaking Suit and Ocelot. MGS1 would be the dream, all the designs are super iconic and cool. One of the few lines that I would actually buy every single figure.

Since "this forum sucks monkey balls" you now can find another forum that doesn't. Buh bye. :wave.
Snoopy strikes again!

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Since "this forum sucks monkey balls" you now can find another forum that doesn't. Buh bye. :wave.

I think Jason was referring to the lack of participation in the thread compared to years ago, when we had more collectors posting.

Regardless, can you unban him, Snoop? I know things get heated on the forum. But, he's been nothing but an asset here. Literally, the only guy who posts collectibles, and owns every figure in the series.

Time to erase the hate, mark it be known, the great purge of his majesties year MMXIX. Vincit qui se vincit!

Hope he returns at some point but been a ********* all the time just because you have more mgs collectables (or I don't really know why [emoji848]) it's ****ing disrespectful,

If you want some fun , like snoop says go to another forum or try your **** in person I assure you a lot of fun [emoji108]

Sent from my Mi MIX 2 using Tapatalk

That actually made me lol. We definitely need more collectables and soon!
Hopefully 2020 is the year MGS makes a return

I don't really see that happening, especially with Lims starting to shift their resources to other game series.
But I'm still hoping to see Solid Bust from F4F they teased 2 years ago.

Haven't been around for a while as there has not been much news to discuss on and now CQC is banned. Sad times.

I'm not active on this thread but I've been a lurker on it for a long time since I'm a fan of the series.. I've seen CQC post a lot of stuff over the years so on the one hand I can understand why some people here think he shouldn't be banned to keep the thread a bit active... on the other hand, this thread and some others in this subforum can honestly be a bit toxic at times (insults, harassment, bullying...)

I don't think any individuals here, no matter how active or "useful" they are, should be above the rules.

I'd take a less active more enjoyable forum over a super active cesspool any time.

Back