Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i wonder how many cardboard box camos that limtoys did? at this point i am counting 4 that i have. maybe someone from limtoys can answer this, ive asked them on facebook but didnt get any answers.

f15988f06dc4d19b1dd85037a27869a2.jpg

Changed the sculpt

Yeah, it's stupid expensive. I pre-ordered it anyways, just in case it sells out (and will most likely cancel if it does not between now and the release date).

Changed the sculpt

New sculpt looks incredible.
If you are still making last minute changes may I suggest you sculpt a body for quiet.
The second body you used for venom snake and big boss is one of my favourite 1/6 bodies, so it would be awesome if you could do the same again but for quiet.

I am probably in the minority but I hate seamless rubber armed bodies, so by making your own body for quiet like you did with venom you can:
1. make the first good female body in my opinion which will appeal to people who don't like seamless bodies (like me)
2. be able to release a full figure, which I remember people didn't like that it didn't come with a body
3.if someone does prefer a seamless body nothing will change for them as they will still have to buy one anyone
4. you can reuse the body on any female figures you create in the future

I have a rule against buying figures with seamless arms or rooted hair, and I really don't want to pass on this figure.

either way man it looks incredible regardless.

Been a while since I checked this thread, so apologies for likely dragging things a little off course. I bought the old Limtoys D-Pack, so was it ever made possible to get the superior chest webbing and pouches from the LimToys D-Pack ST edition seperately? Don't really fancy spending another £90 just for those, and none of the other accessories interest me.

Well after what feels like a million years, a bunch of money on customs, some drama, and a move across the country, the gangs all here. Not the greatest pic but I couldn't help but share.

20190615_191022.jpg

Thanks man! It doesn't compare to your extensive collection.

I am thinking of getting some prints to go in the blank spots on the left and right empty spaces, maybe of Red and Ray if I can find some.

Back