Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Were they the same height? Isn't BB supposedly 6'3?

The Wikia states she's 5'10, don't know how official that is.

I do recall him being 6"3 in the MGS1 and 3 bio, I think. That's the same height as Christoper Reeve but the figure is waay shorter than him. :lol

Were they the same height? Isn't BB supposedly 6'3?

The Wikia states she's 5'10, don't know how official that is.

I remember someone posted up a few in-game renders in the Hot Toys thread, that showed she and Nekkid Snack were the same height. But, I'm too lazy to search for them right now...

Another Malaysian? Was there a recent economic boom that everyone's into collecting now? :lol

The Koto Ray was released recently, but there aren't any reviews yet. I've been keeping track of the XL Shop shipment, I need RAY so bad.

Yup, I am Malaysia and we had introduced before.
I saw local XL shop had stock already, but shame i PO with other Hobby Shop and still need to wait.

Thinking to custom my coming Ray into the MGS2 Marines Ray.

Yup, I am Malaysia and we had introduced before.
I saw local XL shop had stock already, but shame i PO with other Hobby Shop and still need to wait.

Thinking to custom my coming Ray into the MGS2 Marines Ray.

It's in stocks already? I'll have to check.

How do you plan to convert it into the Marines RAY? Anybody locally taking commissions for the tail? I got a plethora of visual reference. :lol

I'm still waiting for mine, someone on a local forum has made a review on it already

image.jpg

image.jpg

More pics here, https://www.thaigundam.com/forum/index.php?topic=31392.0
One thing he wrote is that, from looking at the runners he believes that there will be variant(s) for it sooner or later...

Another Malaysian? Was there a recent economic boom that everyone's into collecting now? :lol

The Koto Ray was released recently, but there aren't any reviews yet. I've been keeping track of the XL Shop shipment, I need RAY so bad.

In their defense, I doubt the face will be distracting at that scale, since it's about the same size as the MGS2 Yamato figures. It's probably the photography.

Yeah, I understand it's probably going to be less noticeable than the pictures, but there's no need for the significant drop really. It was a redeeming feature. Now it's another really small dodgy faced solid snake figure which nobody really needs

And for the probable $30 it's too overpriced

I actually think the color of the mold looks similar to RAY in MGS 4. But, I never liked the green - not even in the ThreeA figure.

If all of those are decals, it's going to be a b*tch to apply. But, I'm definitely getting RAY in a few weeks.

It looks like you'll have to cut them out individually :slap. I'm guessing it's probably for RAY's spine and ribcage.

It's in stocks already? I'll have to check.

How do you plan to convert it into the Marines RAY? Anybody locally taking commissions for the tail? I got a plethora of visual reference. :lol

Yup, i will find local expert to taking commissions for conversion if i really want to do.
Actually i have the Mcfarlene Ray body part with tail, so the tail might be able to swap to the new Koto Ray if they are in same scale...

I just thinking...I am worry that Koto will announce / release the Marine Ray soon after i had do the conversion...

I'm still waiting for mine, someone on a local forum has made a review on it already

from looking at the runners he believes that there will be variant(s) for it sooner or later...

This made me need to consider twice if i want to do the conversion...
Anyway, thanks for the review link.

Yup, i will find local expert to taking commissions for conversion if i really want to do.
Actually i have the Mcfarlene Ray body part with tail, so the tail might be able to swap to the new Koto Ray if they are in same scale...

I just thinking...I am worry that Koto will announce / release the Marine Ray soon after i had do the conversion...

That's awesome. But, aside from the tail, there are also some subtle design differences between the Marines and MGS 4 versions of RAY. If I can recall correctly, I think the knees in the Marines RAY are more pointed at the top.

Back