Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would definitely buy one! Isn't that the look they used in the Super Smash bros game? I would think it is really popular.

We NEED a MGS2 Snake!
:exactly::goodpost: they're probably trying to milk the MGS1 Snake prices or something. They're in cahoots with the scalpers!

fslar, you didnt wait for the glue to dry before connecting it i think. not sure how i can help you out.
No one mentioned that part...I did the gluing while it was attached :slap:

Also, that thing with the Ninja, Snake and Raiden lot, I think that's Custom Body Blue Raiden actually. Weird that Snake has the box...

Also I got Solidus today. My display is currently insanely cramped and most likely in need of quite the move arounds...

I took the cheapest listing on evilbay. The figure only brand new, no game or limited outer box. $212 shipped. Whatever pfffft. Why stop now, i have every single iteration of mgs pak including doubles of the alternate costume ones. Im in it for the long haul i guess. I feel like if i can get over the premium package figure hurdles the normal ones are easy. My gf doesnt understand me.

I just can't help but compare it to the Zero version, it's just too similar to the regular version for me to drop that kinda cabbage.

Ill do a comparison when i get both versions. Im ordering an original version from japan next week. I hear you though, version zero goes for retarded prices now. Its almost why im buying them all.

Now that Frank's MGS1 Snake is a go, I decided to quit on my custom Snake and wait for that, here's my WIP so far.

13776822994_14566a8588.jpg

13776819264_efc601a86a.jpg

Looking good. He looks like he's nervous for an exam. I'm just kidding. I thought he had a pencil in his mouth when I first looked.

Think I'm about to pull the trigger on the MGS1 LE Shinkawa print

The long standing sufferer is going to get it for my day of birth :yess:

Looking good. He looks like he's nervous for an exam. I'm just kidding. I thought he had a pencil in his mouth when I first looked.

Why thanks man. He's okay I guess, but a lot if off with him since he's only about 50% done. Frank's MGS1 Snake Interest Thread made me gave put this one on indefinite hold. :lol

Think I'm about to pull the trigger on the MGS1 LE Shinkawa print

The long standing sufferer is going to get it for my day of birth :yess:

Nice! Go for it buddy!

Thanks man

I'm not used to spending so much money on something other than figures :lol

I'm struggling dropping almost £300 on it, but its a LE print from MGS1 with both my favorite characters. I'm actually forfeiting the PS4 for this

Why thanks man. He's okay I guess, but a lot if off with him since he's only about 50% done. Frank's MGS1 Snake Interest Thread made me gave put this one on indefinite hold. :lol

Nice! Go for it buddy!

The one elbow pad on my Meryl broke off, I glued the little hook back in place but now it's flimsy. I don't want to buy a second, so I might either put some clear nail polish on it to thicken the latch or just glue it onto it.

The one elbow pad on my Meryl broke off, I glued the little hook back in place but now it's flimsy. I don't want to buy a second, so I might either put some clear nail polish on it to thicken the latch or just glue it onto it.

What about UHU glue? I use it on the Medi Raiden's shin guard.

:exactly::goodpost: they're probably trying to milk the MGS1 Snake prices or something. They're in cahoots with the scalpers!

No one mentioned that part...I did the gluing while it was attached :slap:

Also, that thing with the Ninja, Snake and Raiden lot, I think that's Custom Body Blue Raiden actually. Weird that Snake has the box...

Also I got Solidus today. My display is currently insanely cramped and most likely in need of quite the move arounds...

Id wedge a very small flat head in there and genfly pop all the glue then.

I took the cheapest listing on evilbay. The figure only brand new, no game or limited outer box. $212 shipped. Whatever pfffft. Why stop now, i have every single iteration of mgs pak including doubles of the alternate costume ones. Im in it for the long haul i guess. I feel like if i can get over the premium package figure hurdles the normal ones are easy. My gf doesnt understand me.

Damn! Thats super expensive! I bought two premium packages from Japan (Ps3 and Ps4). Paid $190 for the ps4 one and $155 for the ps3 one. The prices include EMS shipping. A friend of mine helped me get em :D

Damn! Thats super expensive! I bought two premium packages from Japan (Ps3 and Ps4). Paid $190 for the ps4 one and $155 for the ps3 one. The prices include EMS shipping. A friend of mine helped me get em :D

What the hell man? You have TWO? :lol

LOOKING GOOD RYAN! :clap

Thanks brother! It's easily my worst custom though, eww. Did you sign up on Frank's Twin Snakes custom thread?

Now that you're back home, why not start on the display area we've talked about for ages now? :lol

Back