Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome mgs display, J3D1. I need to start looking at these drawings&prints stuff.

Ray looks pretty massive, but that stand kills it. Yoji might have been too lazy to set up the pose for it.

hey jedi, how'd you get your ninja to get so low in that pose?
Good question, that caught my eyes as well.

you just have to work ninjas joints, youll get him in practically any pose.

yes the $60 raiden is on amazon.

also, i can see in those pics theres exposed screw holes all over ray. i think the led mod i need to do in the eyes is going to be pretty easy.

To be honest, this looks like a very boring figure. RAY should be able to achieve a wider range of dynamics poses than REX. But, it looks so static, and lifeless with that crotch stand.

It's also surprising, that we haven't seen more pictures with different poses, other than the figure standing straight up like that. I guess that's probably the only pose it's capable of doing.

Yea i agree about the boring part .

Are you buying it ?

I wanna yes, but I'm not sure. By the way after waiting a month 3A got back to me about my REX, they'll let me send it to them to repair the jaw and fix the paint scuff. It's going to run me a boat load to mail it. They did say it doesn't need to go back in the 3A box, so I'll need to pack the hell out of it.

I wanna yes, but I'm not sure. By the way after waiting a month 3A got back to me about my REX, they'll let me send it to them to repair the jaw and fix the paint scuff. It's going to run me a boat load to mail it. They did say it doesn't need to go back in the 3A box, so I'll need to pack the hell out of it.

Yea I heard all the problems with rex this will probably be the same thing have you starting running out of room yet this thing is big.

Got PAK Liquid in today. I like all the new joints that they're using on everything. The figures feel a lot more sturdy now. Mine isn't the prettiest paint job, but he's not as ugly as some of the ones I've seen. The arms don't have much up and down movement to them. They're pretty limited, but I'm glad to see they have those shoulder blade type joints that allow him to cross his chest.

The box on him is thicker than most of the PAK boxes because his coat flares out the back. The rocket launcher is okay. Paint job on it is nice, but it has no weight to it and feels cheap. It's a lot bigger than I had thought it would be.

Mine seems to have a slight difference in the length of the legs. Like maybe 1/8th an inch or even 1/4. It makes it so I can really only stand him in one pose. Raiden I was able to get into a lot of poses, but liquid is just hard to position. His coat also severely limits how you can pose him, so you're not given many options with these two limiters together.

Overall not bad. He'll look good up in my MGS1 display cube.

I'll make him pose better when I get him soon. Ninja had the leg problem you speak of too. 1/4 inch is way too big of a guess he'd look retarded!

Plis what is way off about the led? What would you change about it? You should have bamba send your Rex to my house so I can rework the LEDs for you, but you probably won't hahhahahaha.

Should I try and get a Revoltech Raiden? I really wish they would have decided to do the older games because a Gray Fox and MGS2 Snake from them would have been sweet.

Should I try and get a Revoltech Raiden? I really wish they would have decided to do the older games because a Gray Fox and MGS2 Snake from them would have been sweet.
Yeah, Revoltechs of those two would be great. I haven't heard much bad on Naked Snake and Raiden either besides the face sculpts.

He's a pretty sweet little toy. So is Snake, even with the design choice for the face. I'd happily git rid of all my PAK toys if Revoltech offered all the same characters. They are nice quality and have so much more character in them.

I really hope Revoltech & PAK would make Old Snake. :D

Me too. Those revoltechs are nice even though Snake has a bit weird lookin face, but I preordered raiden as well. I would hope that PAK would do MGS2 SS as well and perhaps Revolver Ocelot.

Ok, apart those somewhat sloppy paint jobs (and MGS1 Snake looks weird) and few a bit loose joints, I haven't had any major issues with PAK figures. But still they have raised the price quite a lot and the quality hasn't gone up IMO. We'll see...

Back