Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I imagine the Koto will come with an Ocelot Pilot. Was it confirmed if the cockpit opens? I'm surprised no one has *****ed about it having no tail yet.

I want the MARINE RAY *********! :mad:

jqonma.jpg

I'm assuming the person who designed the Marine RAY wasn't Shinkawa and died since we haven't seen a Marine RAY since the Mcfarlane one. :lol

It's not just the tail either, upon closer inspection, the Arsenal RAYs are made of less polygon than the Marines, probably due to the processing power of the PS2.

Anyhoo, Marines RAY>any RAY since. :lol

I was wondering how much would the Yamato Meryl go for nowadays? I saw one at a garage sale for $30, thing is, the owner won't be back until December until I can ask him again.

Funny thing about these Yamato dolls are the prices are all over the place. Sometimes they're dirt cheap and sometimes almost as a Hot Toys figure. :lol :slap

I can still get all the yamato figures pretty cheap here Ryan.

There was a Sniper Wolf recently for £30 BIN on evilbay

I was wondering how much would the Yamato Meryl go for nowadays? I saw one at a garage sale for $30, thing is, the owner won't be back until December until I can ask him again.

Funny thing about these Yamato dolls are the prices are all over the place. Sometimes they're dirt cheap and sometimes almost as a Hot Toys figure. :lol :slap

There was a meryl for $50 bin the other day free shipping. Unfortunately in order to get the best deals on mgs stuff you have to be on the internet every free second, its so annoying. The best deals are bought within the first 2 hours.

probably OMW to do something great, again.

I have notifications on the evilbay app that alert me whenever new MGS figures are added so i usually just browse those and see if theres anything decent on the table

I can still get all the yamato figures pretty cheap here Ryan.

There was a Sniper Wolf recently for £30 BIN on evilbay

Wow. Btw Frank, I forgot, you do own the whole set don't you?

There was a meryl for $50 bin the other day free shipping. Unfortunately in order to get the best deals on mgs stuff you have to be on the internet every free second, its so annoying. The best deals are bought within the first 2 hours.

Being the best spotter on the MGS boards, I knew the stress of spotting a good deal on a daily basis will get to ya someday Jason! :lol

I have notifications on the evilbay app that alert me whenever new MGS figures are added so i usually just browse those and see if theres anything decent on the table

There's an APP for that? :lol

No, he means the feed. You can have ebay search whatever you want and itll show on your homepage. Unfortunately its not very thorough because sometimes when you search around you have to reword to get better results. So, you actually miss out on things when people have wonky listing skills. Some of the best deals ive gotten were from rewording and finding a carelessly rushed listing no one saw. I got croc cap snake for $100.

And ryan, i still do it just not as much. It has become a fun time waster. I like to browse daily and see the best deal even if i have no plans on buying. I have 4 excellent ones now and i cant decide which is more priority. Tax returns are gonna be mgs UNrelated this year, my baby needs some love before spring comes.

That's soo badass, but again it's not the tailed version :(
Also I want Kotobukia to release figures not model kits! Why is that soo hard??

:exactly::goodpost:

I sold my painted koto rex to a friend, got another one box and found another professional with even better skill. But the commision is approx. $173 :horror

So.... Yeah, may be it's better just to sell it off and wait out in hope of some co. to make an action figure of it. Who knows may be PAK would try making mechs again.

Back