Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The lack of 1/6 Liquid Snake Customs is disturbing...

anyway, is there anywhere were I can find a TTF11? I know one day someone will sell it on ebay but I'm not good at waiting :lol

Anyone has the Metal boss BDU ver?

Did you guys know that if we Google pics of the MGS Hot Toys, Medicom etc, pics tend to appear from this forum? It's slightly unnerving to know pics of my room are publicly on the net. :lol

LOL :lol I think the first pic of the MB bdu ver I saw was from this forum, same with a few other figures

Wow. Can not believe what playarts solid snake is going for on evil bay.

it sucks, its as expensive as a HT figure. I wanna get Snake, Liquid and Meryl it seems I'll have to wait..

Wow. Can not believe what playarts solid snake is going for on evil bay.

Its crazy...but if you really want to snag a good deal, you have to hunt those down daily, heck every hour or so. I found my Gray Fox and Solid Snake late at night, I was about to go to sleep and something nudged me to go out of my way to check ebay. Someone posted both Snake and Ninja PAK sealed for $150 shipped, it had JUST been posted, I didn't hesitate and bought it instantly xD and this was just a few months ago, so it was not like during the time it was released.

Never got around to posting pictures of my custom and weathered 1/48 scale hellfire missiles for REX:

Very nice man, good job!

The lack of 1/6 Liquid Snake Customs is disturbing...

The Yamato Liquid can serve as a basis to that. All you need is a body swap, repaint and a re-sculpt of the hair.

Last edited:
I found this tonight, guess it's been around for a couple days. I can't wait for these two to drop.

Miru_Mirt1381983451_zps2d85afd6.jpeg

I picked up a second Solid Snake so I can display one with Liquid and one with Cyborg Ninja and Meryl. Nuts, but I really want a display devoted to Solid, Liquid, and REX.

Raiden is going to be awesome, I was really impressed with how both looked at SDCC. Hopefully MGS2 Snake is around the corner. We just need Ocelot and Koto's RAY and along with Solidus those five would be an awesome display.

Noob question I'm sure, did they ever officially announce the date for liquid and raiden? I have them on pre order, and just don't want a surprise lol

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 4

Also, about to swap bodies from konami doll snake to a true type. Would muscular, regular, or slim be best? Solid always appeared slim to me.

Also, about to swap bodies from konami doll snake to a true type. Would muscular, regular, or slim be best? Solid always appeared slim to me.

I can't recall on that, but I think it's been asked on the MGS Customs thread.. and I think it was by me. :lol

Are you getting the head and pads repainted too?

Aye, was gonna try my hand at it. Someone posted a pic on here recently of there's, looked great.

Don't get discouraged, if you have painting skills and have painted a headsculpt before then you'll be fine. Avoid the bandana, eyes and hair and just focus on the face like I did. You'll be glad you repainted it, the original is unbearable.

img0277gkn.jpg

What body did u use?

It's still the stock body that I've padded to make hm bulkier. I was planning on getting a TTM body for Snake and a seamless CM Toys muscle body for Liquid but I went over budget on a few Phicen bodies for Meryl and Sniper Wolf. :lol

Does anyone here collects vintage MGS posters? They really go for some insane amount of cash nowadays.

Does anyone here collects vintage MGS posters? They really go for some insane amount of cash nowadays.

Yea Ive collected a fair few now days heres one of my walls

trick is to buy them when the games come out and you can get them cheap! Other than that some can cost a small fortune!

Back