Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually broke mine the exact same way all I did was add a little super glue let it set and popped it on it's a little tough though

Sent from Shadow Moses by codec.

Just got Revoltech Snake today. Doesn't look too bad. I like the head-sculpt's stylized appearance. It looks somewhat like the in-game drawings from Peace Walker.

I guess I'm sold on the Revoltech Snake. Got some MGS purchases I'm yet to decide on this month so this will probably be one of them.

The changing room of Victoria's Secret or Bed Bath and Beyond are also two appropriate places for a CQC battle.

its a matter of preference i guess. both are awesome. not too sure which i like more really..................i was the white version the first playthrough though. i guess hes my favorite based on that, but aesthetically, theyre both so great. so your answer is: i dont know.

its a matter of preference i guess. both are awesome. not too sure which i like more really..................i was the white version the first playthrough though. i guess hes my favorite based on that, but aesthetically, theyre both so great. so your answer is: i dont know.

Oh sorry, I meant the LE with the plasma lamp. I'm not sure which is more awesome, the black PAK or a frikkin' plasma lamp.

Oh sorry, I meant the LE with the plasma lamp. I'm not sure which is more awesome, the black PAK or a frikkin' plasma lamp.

Eeeww. Not the plasma lamp. I'd go for the PAK figure. The North American LE is still available from Amazon at retail price - it's hardly a limited item.

Eeeww. Not the plasma lamp. I'd go for the PAK figure. The North American LE is still available from Amazon at retail price - it's hardly a limited item.

Whaa.. why? You don't find shiny sparkling things appealing?

If you're lucky enough to not get a defective one and not have to wait 4 weeks for Konami to finally approve a replacement... sure go for the lamp too.

The Lamp was abit of a gimmick i thought. Sort of cool but not really. I'd choose the PAK figure everytime

If you order one through Amazon wouldn't you just be able to do an easy exchange on the whole entire package anyways? I heard that they have an easy return policy but never had to do so.

GameStop online? Or an actual store? Because I walked in there and ask the kid and he told me all I had to do is bring the whole set back and hell find one in another store if there are none in stock. I also asked them if there were no ps3 ones left in stock anywhere what I still be able to trade it for an Xbox one because all I care about is the lamp and he said yes. So I don't know who you had to deal with but it seems that you gotta run around of some sort.

Back