Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A price of $219 isn't bad at all, especially since the figure originally retailed for $189. But I have to say, just because someone listed it for $219, doesn't mean that it's going to sell. Unlike RAH Raiden, RAH Old Snake was never a rare figure.

@krec9: You can try to barter with the seller directly, and see if he can give you a cheaper price - at least that's what I would do. There's no way, I'd spend $200 + on that thing! Sellers who are asking for a lot more more, are just hoping that they'll get some unlucky sucker to pull the trigger and buy it from them.

I agree the figure isn't that great to spend 200.00 on .

finally i can make real metal gear type poses! I just hope that it wont have the same bad paint and QCs most Revoltechs have

how has no-one posted these yet? the figures getting revealed now are the best MGS figures ive seen, just no Solid Snakes yet! typical...

where my goddam MGS2 Snake figures already??
Metal-Gear-Solid-2-Play-Arts-Kai-Raiden-1_1360171006.jpg

Metal-Gear-Solid-2-Play-Arts-Kai-Raiden-2_1360171006.jpg

Metal-Gear-Solid-Play-Arts-Kai-Liquid-Snake_1360171006.jpg

Yep, the shot with snake in the box looks great. I'm still struggling with buying any MGS figure without cloth clothing after being spoiled by the look of the RAH figures; they were just the right amount of phony looking IMO. If revo can pull off an awesome MGS naked snake then I'd be all over it!

219 on ebay new free shipping. Esthertool and cherrytab. Its the best price youll find it especially new.

Sent from the Shell by codec.

Thank you :)
I already post the request in the WTB forums, got une offer but he is from New Zealand and shipping rises alot their cost I hope to find Raiden and if anything comes up please let me know? Gonna be living in ebay for now hehe

Will definitely gettin both of those, although liquids face is ****ty i like the Stinger launcher!

Whats the release of Revo Snake? Cant get one soon enough!

I can't believe their including a Stinger with Liquid! I guess I found a new pose for Snake :clap

The Revo Snake looks pretty decent, might have to pick two up to have both display variations.

Liquid looks cool. Although it's probably wishful thinking at this point in time, I hope that Play Arts will eventually re-release their Gray Fox figure.

Although it's probably I hope that Play Arts will eventually re-release their Gray Fox figure.

You and me both:hi5:

Although I am very excited about getting my hands on the Raiden figure, I agree that they got the hair kinda wrong, but it doesn't look that terrible.

Maybe it will look better when they paint it and it's finished.

Only if they finally release him with his original MGS 1 flesh and gray colors

QFT, I really hate the new retconned color scheme. Doesn't match the original games look IMO

Revoltech are relatively fast with producing figs right? Hopefully well see a lot more characters by the end of the year!

Back