Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
01-solid-snake.jpg

Hmmmm...Raiden doesn't look that bad at all, but its just hard for me to like that character. Well, I should at least get Solidus.

Bambaland. I have a membership so the amount of money you save through that and the free shipping was pretty significant to me. I wish the "exclusive" was actually worthwhile though. Pretty much a glorified lego Solid Snake.

Ah, ok. That's cool. Well, if you don't want the mini Snake figure when you get it in hand, let me know and I'll buy it off you! :)

I actually hope that there isn't a delay for this. I got my order in at Sideshow and my last payment's scheduled for September. So, here's hoping that both the retail and Bamba exclusive ver. ships on time! :pray:

Well it was supposed to come out in August I think. Anyway I can't think of a single ThreeA product that has not been delayed for at least a month or two and I wouldn't hold my breath for this one. They are so terrible with actually getting products out there on time it really blows my mind.

Bambaland. I have a membership so the amount of money you save through that and the free shipping was pretty significant to me. I wish the "exclusive" was actually worthwhile though. Pretty much a glorified lego Solid Snake.

They didn't release any photos of the pilot yet though did they? The only ones so far were the unpainted Old Snake but I believe that isn't what they are using. It's supposed to be some "Ash Version" Snake.

BTW I hopefully will be getting the Red Ninja THIS week so I will post up a bunch of pics with the other PA MGS figs.

The only one I'm missing out of that line is Master Miller, I just don't feel like spending the cash on him right now. And anyway, he's still at retail price anyways.

Well it was supposed to come out in August I think. Anyway I can't think of a single ThreeA product that has not been delayed for at least a month or two and I wouldn't hold my breath for this one. They are so terrible with actually getting products out there on time it really blows my mind.

It sucks but doesn't really blow my mind. It happens with Hot Toys all the time as well and Triad Toys was ridiculous with how far they missed release dates by. Most famously those EVO/EVA bodies of theirs I think where something like three years late?

Its a huge pain in the ass, but on the flip side these are hand painted and checked and we do get an absolulty superb product by the end.

with Rex i understand but some of 3As 1/6th figures i don't get the delay. Like with Plumpkin and Fighting JC

I don't mind Rising but i prefered Raiden in MGS2. By the end he became a badass. I still think about the game i thought MGS4 would have been. (Young) Snake and Raiden finding and killing the Patriots one by one and saving Olgas child, man that game would have been badass!

^Except, you know, in MGS 2, it was revealed that the Patriots and those in the Wiseman's commitee died 100 years ago (from the timeline of MGS 2). Kojima would never make a storyline that simple. His trademark is in creating unpredictable, mind-numbing plot twists that are hard to follow.

Decided about 2 months ago since there wasn’t many figures coming out that i would buy a few MGS games, well that turned into a big mistake as now i can’t stop buying them below is my collection after the two months and also most of them are factory sealed and two are VGA graded. I still have lots more in the post :)

IMG_4101.jpg

Nice collection! It's always impressive to see people take the time and effort to buy things that are in perfect condition. I always cave in and open my stuff :(

Last edited:
Nice collection! It's always impressive to see people take the time and effort to buy things that are in perfect condition. I always cave in and open my stuff :(

Nothing wrong with that. You're letting the games serve their purpose.

Video games aren't like wine, they don't get better with age, and neither does Snake, according to Gray Fox.

I'm not even excited for MGS sequels anymore, since their always Big Boss as the protagonist. His death in MGS4 should of been more painful.

Yea but as long as there popular and make money, konami will basically force Kojima to make as many as possible! And then move into spin offs
But no matter what ill buy it and give it a chance, haven’t played a MGS yet that i haven’t liked, to me there all good

Their all good but goddamn enough of Big Boss, he's not interesting anymore. The next spin off or whatever better have Solid Snake as the protagonist. Raiden is just a brooding emo *********. Solid Snake has the most layers and interesting qualities.

Back