Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These pieces look nice, but would be nice if this comprehensive of a lineup could be applied to some of the older, more beloved games instead of MGSV.

D2C94EEA-BDAF-4F83-A5A9-1116F3001FE9.jpeg

Those are neat, never owned any of the metal gear ones. I do have one from the Japanese kill bill dvd box set and one from battlefield baseball dvd boxset. Cool little figures, good luck on the sale.

Those pics just make me realize how I'd love if Lim took a swing at the Ground Zeroes sneaking suit before being totally done with MGSV. I'm as eager for him to do Naked Snake & MGS2's sneaking suit as everyone else - buuuut maybe swing back later and handle that GZ's suit too.

Those pics just make me realize how I'd love if Lim took a swing at the Ground Zeroes sneaking suit before being totally done with MGSV. I'm as eager for him to do Naked Snake & MGS2's sneaking suit as everyone else - buuuut maybe swing back later and handle that GZ's suit too.

If doing that helped him make a better MGS1 or MGS2 Snake then sure. I have no interest in any MGSV figured myself... I'm busting at the seams waiting for classic characters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As much as I love MGS2, sneaking suit from Ground Zeroes looks so much better for me :).

And about Każ. If it happens I would prefer his look from Phantom Pain.

Yeah, I want the GZ sneaking suit as well. The reeeeeal Snake.

Yeah, you'd think that the GZ suit is actually Big Boss would probably get a few more people interested than Venom does.

Side note: I really can't wait for the Ismael & Aehab two pack to finally release. I've been seeing all the posts and positive word from everyone on this thread over the last few months and now I'm ****in' hyped to get my grubby mitts on those things.

Back