Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm doin a hair mod for the moment.
As much as I'd love to try and mod the jaw, I don't have a spare to ruin. :lol

Is this listing right? It has a body listed in the product description. I thought the tiger stripe additional pack was costume and accessories (minus the body)? My understanding was that the tiger stripe outfit was going to be offered as a supplement to the "Ismael and Aehab" deluxe version. Has a body been added to the tiger stripe pack to make it a new release, or was I just wrong about the components of the tiger stripe additional pack?

https://www.gijoeelite.com/Ismael-The-Phantom-Legend-Tiger-Stripe-Camo-Set

Is this listing right? It has a body listed in the product description. I thought the tiger stripe additional pack was costume and accessories (minus the body)? My understanding was that the tiger stripe outfit was going to be offered as a supplement to the "Ismael and Aehab" deluxe version. Has a body been added to the tiger stripe pack to make it a new release, or was I just wrong about the components of the tiger stripe additional pack?

https://www.gijoeelite.com/Ismael-The-Phantom-Legend-Tiger-Stripe-Camo-Set

I believe it's everything from picture except for the head, pistol and D-Droid device. those - you need to get from other set

I believe it's everything from picture except for the head, pistol and D-Droid device. those - you need to get from other set

Right; sorry. I got confused as to whether it was body or head sculpt that the pack would be missing. Either way, the description on that site has both listed. Probably just an error; never mind. Thanks.

Anyone interested in buying a Hot Toys Raiden? He does have the elbow problem and he has the Sideshow Exclusive Red Sword. I bought his on Facebook and it didn't come as described and it is missing the Rifle so I am willing to let it go for pretty cheap.

He has a pretty bad scratch on his right leg. But other than that and the missing rifle he's solid.
View attachment 387782
Pm with details man [emoji108]

Sent from my MIX using Tapatalk

Right; sorry. I got confused as to whether it was body or head sculpt that the pack would be missing. Either way, the description on that site has both listed. Probably just an error; never mind. Thanks.

The Tiger stripe camo pack has a body so you would get two figure if you already bought the deluxe version.

Saw these on FB tonight. Got to love that Hot Toys quality.

FB_IMG_1517452029429.jpg
FB_IMG_1517452040123.jpg

Kinda looks like it has cool weathering on it [emoji28]

Although that photography is top class, which probably accounts for that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man [emoji16]

At least now, it doesn't look like crap with the sneaking suit falling apart all over my desk.

Hope some day I can put together again my rah.

Sent from my MIX using Tapatalk

Back