Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That reminds me, I need to play MG and MG2 again. MG1 might be a chore to beat today but MG2 is a masterpiece. It's so good that MGS1 was practically a remake of that game. :lol

Full disclosure... I never actually beat MG2. I played most of it but for some reason didn't finish it. Although I'm fully aware of all the story in it, obviously.

Full disclosure... I never actually beat MG2. I played most of it but for some reason didn't finish it. Although I'm fully aware of all the story in it, obviously.

mgs.286.png

MG2, Acid 2, Ghost Babel and MPO are some of the more underrated Metal Gear games imo. A lot of people forgot that Ghost Babel is actually canon since it was one of Raiden's "What if?" VR simulations.

MG1, Acid 1 and the cellphone games are forgettable though.

They pushed back​ the uc raiden statue again. Didnt think they were gonna, i should have known better. I was kind of anxious to get it because it wasnt another mgsv collectible and the pose was really cool.

Although i own them i never played mpo, mpo+, ghost babel, or acid 1/2. Dont own a gb or a psp. At one point i had the peacewalker with the green spirited psp but didnt own another mgs psp game at the time.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

They pushed back​ the uc raiden statue again. Didnt think they were gonna, i should have known better. I was kind of anxious to get it because it wasnt another mgsv collectible and the pose was really cool.

Although i own them i never played mpo, mpo+, ghost babel, or acid 1/2. Dont own a gb or a psp. At one point i had the peacewalker with the green spirited psp but didnt own another mgs psp game at the time.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Do you have a copy of Ghost Babel, Jason? They're pretty pricey nowadays, especially boxed. I lost mine when a friend borrowed my game and crashed his car. :(

Back