Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$200 for quiet would be a steal at this point, i havent seen her under $325. Of course though you are correct, way too high.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Good Raidens as well. I guess him repeatedly spewing "That black guy" on the GB thread was taking it too far. :lol

Any luck with your PAK sales?

Wait what did he do? :lol

Eh few watchers on Quiet. I need to gather up the rest of the boxes to take shots of the V figures individually.

Eh few watchers on Quiet. I need to gather up the rest of the boxes to take shots of the V figures individually.

I think he kept repeating something along the lines about "who would buy the black guy?" or "I don't see the black guy selling.", something like that. Yup. He went there.

I think he kept repeating something along the lines about "who would buy the black guy?" or "I don't see the black guy selling.", something like that. Yup. He went there.

He should of been ****ing banned years ago with that Arkham thread nonsense. But ya know, this place likes to keep around people that annoy the entire forum for lengths of time while older members go over the line slightly and get a two week ban.

What's the news on Hot Toys..I thought they had the Metal Gear Solid V Phantom Pain license? Are we still going to get at least one figure or did it get scrapped altogether?

What's the news on Hot Toys..I thought they had the Metal Gear Solid V Phantom Pain license? Are we still going to get at least one figure or did it get scrapped altogether?

Wish in one hand and **** in the other. Which you get first? :lol

I wouldn't bet on it since it's not DC/Marvel or Star Wars. It's not like it's the first in the VGM line to get scrapped.

I honestly think even if they did do it, I'd pass on it anyway. V took enough of my money, which I'm trying to get back.

I honestly think even if they did do it, I'd pass on it anyway. V took enough of my money, which I'm trying to get back.

I still want my $110 back for MGSV and GZ, I really should have waited for it to drop to $20 like it is today but noooo... I'm a gullible fanboy!

He should of been ****ing banned years ago with that Arkham thread nonsense. But ya know, this place likes to keep around people that annoy the entire forum for lengths of time while older members go over the line slightly and get a two week ban.
This post is too true, too accurate, and too tragic for words.

I hate getting a few watchers who don't do **** for a few weeks or so :gah: so annoying! Selling PAKs is a pain in the ass these days too...

also for those who said what they were looking for, I got none of those :lol I only have HT Naked Snake, and may sell PAK MGS2 Raiden, Solidus, Cyborg Ninja and Liquid Snake.

VGM is not a priority so I wouldn't expect it. Ever.

I didn't hate MGSV as much as most people around here, I'd honestly really like to see a decent spread of Hot Toys releases for it. Not holding my breath though, I have no idea why they even branched out into videogame figures other than to stop other 1/6 companies making money and gaining traction there.

I'm one of the fortunate few to have a Raiden with intact elbows and it's a beautiful figure. I hear it sold really well, and yet no sign of a Jetstream Sam to pair up with him. Same goes for Arkham City Batman, I notice most people think that's arguably the best Batman to date and still no Joker, Catwoman, etc to go with it.

I've pretty much given up on getting any more high-quality merchandise for MGS, and the VGM line in general :(

I've mentioned before I'm selling the whole MGSV line. I'm looking for only $99 plus shipping for most of them while Diamond Dog and Mantis I'm only asking for $79 plus shipping. I just want rid of them.

Back