Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
13012602_1087088057981102_6641075682125734474_n.jpg

ouPKbq7.gif

I might get HT Raiden and Figma Gurlokvich Soldier but that'll be it. haven't bought a thing since Nendoroid Raiden...unless MGS V itself counts :lol

I bought the Figma MGS2 Snake and regretted it instantly when i got it in hand, but i'm probably in the minority

The color and the head-sculpt came out much different than the prototype pics. I don't regret it, but I just with if Figma was serious about the MGS line like PAK was. If they released an assortment of MGS 2 figs, I wouldn't have minded getting rid of my several PAKs.

I bought the Figma MGS2 Snake and regretted it instantly when i got it in hand, but i'm probably in the minority
Regretting maybe but disappointment with the Figma is common. I expected a little better due to the higher than normal price. I'm fine with it, still.

I'm wondering if Figma is having issues doing other figures due to Konami, as Kojima probably gave the ok on the Figma and Nendoroids in the first place, along with overseeing everything. They do need to get permission and it can take a long time - Nintendo interfered so much with a few GSC collectibles that it took a year for several to make it to the rest of the world, for reference.

Finally worked on the cabinets and finished them up, just have to clean em up and put all the crap back in. Now theres 5 and 2 light bars at the top. My new office is really coming along.

fb38328bd6abe671378f7b0e9cc4c8b3.jpg

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Regretting maybe but disappointment with the Figma is common. I expected a little better due to the higher than normal price. I'm fine with it, still.

I'm wondering if Figma is having issues doing other figures due to Konami, as Kojima probably gave the ok on the Figma and Nendoroids in the first place, along with overseeing everything. They do need to get permission and it can take a long time - Nintendo interfered so much with a few GSC collectibles that it took a year for several to make it to the rest of the world, for reference.

I think the quality of the Figma Snake face is different between people. I saw a review that had horrible paint, and some which had an excellent job. Mine looks great, unfortunately no ones looks like the prototype

Also Konamis mishandling of their IPs has me extremely worried too. Kojima and Shinakwa did oversee the collectives, and since they've left we've bit seen anything new. I'd be totally gutted if we never saw much again

I think the quality of the Figma Snake face is different between people. I saw a review that had horrible paint, and some which had an excellent job. Mine looks great, unfortunately no ones looks like the prototype

Also Konamis mishandling of their IPs has me extremely worried too. Kojima and Shinakwa did oversee the collectives, and since they've left we've bit seen anything new. I'd be totally gutted if we never saw much again
Not sure about that, at least to that degree.

Also yeah Konami with their IPs worries everyone. I'm not into their franchises outside of Metal Gear that much though I do intend to dabble back into Silent Hill and Castlevania...but the amount of recent, quality collectibles from either is probably a handful.

the arm is all made of plastic except the screws,and the plastic part is very easy to be scratched

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Ah, alright. Does it move around well and feel solid otherwise? Tempted to go for it since I really enjoyed the game, but even $185 could go towards another figure.

It moves around very well and the screws can adjust the tightness of the joints.The plastic Is not soft at all.Recommend

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Back