Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my 1/2 ray in today. Its really awesome but im moving in a few weeks so i didnt want to articulate him and have to figure out how to put him back into his box. Heres a few pictures.

03c187aa353da7a0e6c48cc48046b6ce.jpg

156a12184076f3e2f33c0ebbd9165165.jpg

c8275ce0de8b110c1f892614b9ac6bb4.jpg

5aa104071c0d4a299e4edb0efd8d71c6.jpg

1e1e8c3a658d0b9d17f8063c71ce58af.jpg

ff4343960107f2f85e1ead1bb6a6b6f7.jpg

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Kojima and Platinum will rejoin in future 1000% guarantee.

They are the only old school Japanese company left. What I mean by that is they try out new things, make super fun games with excellent and varied mechanics and they crank then out fast. They are way way underrated

I almost guarantee Konami will release a MGS entry without Kojima it just won't be anytime soon. Might be a good thing too because it's probably the only chance we have of Solid Snake returning.

At least Kojima got fired before he had a chance to ruin The Boss's past. He wanted V to be about her in WWII.

In case anyone missed it, our lord and master has a special message for his fans on hi new website.

We are H o m o Ludens (Those who play).

From the moment we enter this world, we instinctively invent ways to have "fun," and share our inventions with those around us. We are not asked to do this, nor do we need reasons to create. It is simply who we are.

We find one another and compete with one another. We laugh together and cry together; all while playing together. Our experiences bind us and liberate us. To share our most valuable experiences, we create stories, invent tools, and evolve the art of play. Play has been our ally since the dawn of civilisation.

"Playing" is not simply a pastime, it is the primordial basis of imagination and creation. Truth be told, H o m o Ludens (Those who Play) are simultaneously H o m o Faber (Those who Create).

Even if the earth were stripped of life and reduced to a barren wasteland, our imagination and desire to create would survive--beyond survival, it would provide hope that flowers may one day bloom again. Through the invention of play, our new evolution awaits.

Kojima Productions -- We are H o m o Ludens. We are those who play.

Hideo Kojima

We give h o m o, a bad name (Those who are different).

From the moment we enter this world, we instinctively invent ways to have "fun," and share our inventions with those around us. We are not asked to do this, nor do we need reasons to create. It is simply who we are. That is what God told me when I was in the lavatory. Don't believe me? I have the bouncing benedict eggs I had for lunch, and it's still bouncing, like mammaly glands that God gave us.

We find one another and compete with one another. We laugh together and cry together at my totally absurd ways of writing. "Ashamed by your words and deeds"- I stand by that till the day I draw my last breath. Your experiences bind us and liberate us. To share our most valuable experiences, we create stories, invent tools, and evolve the art of play. Play has been our ally since the dawn of civilisation. Mental health evaluation, is for the infidels and sinners.

"Playing" is not simply a pastime, although it pretty much is. Though I'm trying to sound so much more important than I actually am. it is the primordial basis of imagination and creation. Truth be told, I want to hire Hans Zimmer to make my speech sound more important. Until that happens, imagine the Dark Knight theme while you read this. Du dud dud dudu dud dudu..

Even if the earth were stripped of life and reduced to a barren wasteland.. I should stop here before I embarrass myself. Through the invention of play, our new evolution awaits. Cast the unbelievers into the fire, and watch my Youtube show where I talk about the best movies I've seen in 2015, and mostly stuff about me.

Kojima Productions -- Buy our stuff. Make Gaming Great Again.

Hideo Kojima

I don't care what he is to be honest, or anyone really. I just wish we knew what the hell he was. Everything is a big mystery and he's the most influential name in the gaming industry. It's very odd to me we really know nothing of the man.

So glad my hatred prevented me from playing or caring about 5, I partially regret getting into 1/6 Since Scaletta is going to be doing some of the MGS figures I feel like an addict ha ha. One thing I would like to see is some of the supporting characters in the games, they always enriched the story and made things interesting. I guess kitbashes will be the only way to see some of them.

Back