Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How would marvel find out about your package. And if they did They should know about 3a & marvel figures.
None of that is your business.

And also whatever package you got is none of theirs. Surly this falls into civil rights and etc.

I'm very confused

You just have to point blank refuse the gets!
I stood my ground when iron man got stuck at uk border force because the license people (react) for marvel disputed the license.
Ended up getting a refund and one for Dr Doom without the 5% fee and IM already in the UK (Border Force will return it to 3A or destroy it, not my problem).

They wanted me to send my rex back for a cockpit problem but I got them to send one instead. Stick your ground. Don't let the barstewards grind you down.

I'd have one of those BB arms if it was 1:1. Would look awesome sporting a cigar or a hand shooter.

I was very stern with them, but they pull that "we don't speak English very well" crap in their messages.

A full refund and insisting they pay and arrange the return shipping usually improves their English by a few hundred words.
:wink1:

Think I only have Titanfall Atlas incoming then i'm done with 3A/threezero.
Well, until they release another MGS figure the swines! Unless it's Raiden. There i've said it. I'd even be happier with a BB.

Good man!
They seem to get more and more like hot toys every day.
I remember way back buying a Dog Alien and it came without one of the legs. Contacted Hot Toys CS and they sent me one for free. Didn't even want postage covering.
Now you'd be lucky if you got an email read for god damn iron man figures!

Wow, im surprised i had nothing but positive experience with them. I'm a fan of the Adventure cartel series. Everything comes fast and without issue. Even Rex came fast and no problems either, wasn't stopped at customs, which was i was extremely happy about. I have no money to pay those b@stards!

I must say your iron man debacle still confuses me. Marvel really stopped it?? Makes me second guess my interest in the Dr.Doom

Few things to keep in mind before getting MGS on the Vita, MGS2's sniping controls are horrendous, the graphics are just a tad downgraded than the consoles, MGS3 is at 30fps, MG2 has a bipolar disorder where it shifts between 30 and 60 fps depending on the scene. I might sound like I'm bashing the port, but quite the opposite- it's actually really, really good.

If you're planning to get the Vita, try the older models as that OLED screen beats the crap out of the newer LCD screen. And get Uncharted as well. :lol
it'll be sometime before this happens :lol And no, Uncharted on Vita is bad. Seriously, I couldn't stand the demo and some of the **** like those touch screen controls

I swear to God though, we have to go through so much to get our MGS collectibles recently unless it was Big Boss (the non limited versions) or some Raidens

Hey guys....haven't been in the section in a bit, so don't know if anyone is still customizing MGS stuff...but finally we have the Russian webgear the Gurlukovich Mercs were wearing done, although in a camo pattern. Easy enough to color black though.

Here it is: 1 6 Scale KGB 003 Russian VDV Scout RD 54 Airborne Assault Pack Flora | eBay

KGB is a new company doing Russian stuff. Top notch for sure. Check it out.

Did an old snake as well as a suited old snake and old bb custom. Waiting for my sculpts from peteskywalker.

51e7a03eb1af9261b92b66dc1a1f1f40.jpg

Because Metal Gear was supposed to definitively end at MGS2, and Kojima had one last hurrah with MGS3 which by then he was dead set to have it as his last. By then the death threats and constant pressure Konami led him to produce more and more sequels and here we are today with half naked teleporting snipers.

I like MGS4, a lot. But I won't deny that it was not only a poor attempt at connecting everything, it also kinda demystifies MGS2 and ruins the supporting characters of MGS3. It's just a chapter we could have lived without, and probably better off.

MGS2 was definitely not suppose to be the end, unless you missed the last 1 minute of the ending. it's was just a tip of the iceberg.

And no MGS4 was not the end of the story, if not there wouldn't have been a MG Rising.

MGS2 was definitely not suppose to be the end, unless you missed the last 1 minute of the ending. it's was just a tip of the iceberg.

And no MGS4 was not the end of the story, if not there wouldn't have been a MG Rising.

Yeah, I definitely turned off the console, missed the post credits scene and wasn't reading interviews with Kojima 12 years back. I just go in and out sometimes. Shame on me.

Back