Metal Gear Solid 5 is confirmed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the first one is the best and the rest went downhill. MGS4 is nothing more than a dramafest to show off pretty graphics.
~~lol at MGS5. seriously, i thought the story is over?? or is Sony worried their other franchises can't pick up the slack??

agreed, i think the best thing they could do is updatethe 1st one with new graphics and control style, and make snake playable throught the entire mgs2 game, but not just in raidens place, like a whole new take on everything snake did while you didnt see him , that would be AWSOME!

I enjoyed all the games,yeah MGS1 was the best one,but the others are almost just as good,for those that thinks the MGS games are lame simply aint MGS fans,i know MANY people that dont like them,too much videoes and waiting,which i respect,i couldnt handle that either if i wasnt interested in the story.
You gotta be a fan to like MGS.

you said it man I loved the 4th.....for a 5th I would like to see them do what they did in mgs2 like you start out as raiden looking for a way to make snake youn again.....after that you play as young snake to go off and maybe save meryl and face a new metal gear.....the way i see it is if they can bring back
big boss they can make our old killer young......:D

Back