Metal Gear Rising [Revengeance]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only skin im interested on having is the grayfox one.. too bad the preorder thingy for fox isnt available here in the philippines.. hope they release it on psn someday

oh sweet jesus YES MGS4 Raiden skin playable: [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZV9TstB9O4s[/ame]

I can ditch the ugly re-design and play as the superior version nstead. My want for this game just increased by tenfold :hi5:

and this is a looooong shot but I wish they'd use this as excuse to make more mgs4 raiden figures (but no PAK please)

Zavvi just canceled my LE, no shipping to the U.S. :( Anyone know where I can get one? (Besides ebay)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

**** Zavvi, I tried getting through them but they wouldn't accept any of my payment methods like paypal or my debit card and their customer service was utterly useless. I hope this comes out as a stand alone release and not just with the LE.

LOL! Wut?!

81265449615190042855837.jpg

The Solid Snake figure looks like a beefed-up sumo wrestler with the Kojima head lol.

Last edited:
New trailer showing other stealth options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oK_s-dPKXqU

I'm really not feeling this game. From what I see in that trailer, it's kind of hilarious that the "Stealth Option" (or whatever) is just a blatant rip-off of Batman's "Detective Mode" from the Arkham Games. The armed enemies glow red, and electric power lines glow yellow in the Detective...er, "Stealth Mode" - just like in Arkham. Also, the miniature holographic figure that Raiden tosses at 1:11 seems to have the same functionality as the Sonic Batarang :lol.

Last edited:
I'm really not feeling this game. From what I see in that trailer, it's kind of hilarious that the "Stealth Option" (or whatever) is just a blatant rip-off of Batman's "Detective Mode" from the Arkham Games. The armed enemies glow red, and electric power lines glow yellow in the Detective...er, "Stealth Mode" - just like in Arkham. Also, the miniature holographic figure that Raiden tosses at 1:11 seems to have the same functionality as the Sonic Batarang :lol.

Eh that's the nature of games, it's a give and take. Arkham asylum borrowed some elements from the MGS series, now they're borrowing back.

Eh that's the nature of games, it's a give and take. Arkham asylum borrowed some elements from the MGS series, now they're borrowing back.

What exactly did the Arkham games borrow from MGS? The MGS games never made use of anything close to the detective mode that was featured in Arkham :dunno.

What exactly did the Arkham games borrow from MGS? The MGS games never made use of anything close to the detective mode that was featured in Arkham :dunno.

:lecture

There is nothing similar in the Arkham games to MGS and the stealth aspect isn't anything new to games and isn't tied to MGS anymore.

Zavvi just canceled my LE, no shipping to the U.S. :( Anyone know where I can get one? (Besides ebay)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Get somebody from the UK to order it for you and send it on.
I have PS3 AND XBOX oredered but am going to cancel one of them
which one i don't know.

When you get these kits I'll buy 1 off you that you don't want let me know if you're interested pm me jitsu

Sent from the Shell by codec.

Well the reason i'm Cancelling one is lack of money buddy.
Just about got the money for 1 as i have a load of flexi pay payment's coming out round the same time and they are £100.00 each.

Are you based in USA?

Back