Metal Gear ONLINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember with the Halo 3 Beta and all the Betas I've played that were multilayer, they just put you in random rooms. Might be different for this beta, but I don't' think so

yep...battlefield bad company was like that also...no control who you played with

I have been DL the demo update for about a hour and a half. I am currently at 1%. Love the PS3 and their DL's. They are very efficient. :lol :rolleyes:

I have been DL the demo update for about a hour and a half. I am currently at 1%. Love the PS3 and their DL's. They are very efficient. :lol :rolleyes:

For me these days, the updates from Sony and also downloading stuff from their store works very fast. Now, this patch is from Konami, and they're the one who screwed the gigantic pooch the past few days with this and their ID site. Not to mention you picked probably the most bogged down time possible for getting the patch; the eve of the beta.

Everything I DL takes forever on this system. 360 and Wii are much more efficient. I swear MG and FF better be good games. Oh well I guess I shouldn't complain. I have a BR player. :lol :rock

Test your NAT settings on your PS3 (in the test connection menu) and see what they are. Sounds like you are on a type 3, instead of type 1 or 2 which provide faster downloads.

Test your NAT settings on your PS3 (in the test connection menu) and see what they are. Sounds like you are on a type 3, instead of type 1 or 2 which provide faster downloads.

When I check my connection it says I am getting 95% to 98%. It appears to be ok. It looks like it may be due to their servers.

When I check my connection it says I am getting 95% to 98%. It appears to be ok. It looks like it may be due to their servers.

That's ok. When trying to do a system update on my PS3 the other day I kept getting a connection error over and over after I was anywhere from 10-30% done with the download. I had never had this problem before. I had my laptop downstairs too this time. I had to turn off my laptop so it wasn't close to the PS3 and then download completed fine :rolleyes:

I figured this would happen with the way the Konami ID site was getting pounded. Hopefully they will get it going in the next couple of days.

Konami needs to get their ass in gear. What the hell did they think was going happen....it's freaking MGS!?!?

Did they except like 10 people to get the beta?

That's the connection on YOUR network. I'm talking about the NAT connection, which will speed up your data that goes in and out of your network to the PS3 servers.

ohh man dont tease me like that !!
that was awsome !!

now I want to get something clear. Can anyone get to that set up screen?

Good game on COD4, me and you were the only good ones on are teams each time. That last domination game were I had 271 points, 42 kills, and 12 deaths was pretty sweet. I was pissed because I was 30 and 3. So a death for every 10 kills....but those last minutes I had more deaths than kills, because I was trying to get flags for us.:cool:

Good game on COD4, me and you were the only good ones on are teams each time. That last domination game were I had 271 points, 42 kills, and 12 deaths was pretty sweet. I was pissed because I was 30 and 3. So a death for every 10 kills....but those last minutes I had more deaths than kills, because I was trying to get flags for us.:cool:

yeaa that was amazing I had like 43 kills
We both kick so much ass.

do you have the frag fx controler ?

Back