Metal Gear ONLINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't get me wrong, It's a cool game, but if they are gonna make a sequel to something I'd expect for their to be improvements in visuals and gameplay and from reading reviews and word of mouth it seems to be the same.

i would disagree with that. the sprint button and being able to earn XP during the single player are definite improvements IMO.

yes, graphically it is a little lacking next to a COD4, but i don't understand how someone can like Gears and COD4 and not like Vegas 2. it's basically COD4 with a cover system.

Last edited:
Just got through watching the dvd that came with the pre order and I can't wait for MGS4.

Just looked it up and it is June 12th.

I will have to set aside some money. I leave for vactation on May 2nd and all my funds have been going to that. Not to mention puppy training and things for the puppy. My god she is driving me nuts. LOL!

I know what ya mean I need to buckle down myself. I have way too much stuff coming out and need to stop preordering games.

well guys i am ready for BETA BATTLE !

guys add me up on PS NETWORK.

my name On Ps network is : KNIGHTSLADE.

DSC06460.jpg

DSC06458.jpg

what the beta is on?! i totally forgot about the beta!:banghead ahh man im suffering now:monkey2 im still stuck with the MPO+ :monkey2 you think if its a good idea to sell my psp and sell some other crap i have just to buy a ps3?:monkey3.....yes a dumb question

Got my disc. I downloaded the beta but am having trouble getting the update. Maybe you can't DL it until tomorrow. :monkey2

Got my disc. I downloaded the beta but am having trouble getting the update. Maybe you can't DL it until tomorrow. :monkey2

Oh, you can download it now... but it takes... a very long time.

OH! Word on the street is the US beta will be up around 7 or 8 Eastern Time.

Back