Mesa's Museum

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
meh... i gave it a 5, but only because of the chuck norris t-shirt :lol

seriously, awesome collection. where's the venom going to fit in?

Forever your superb collection, and Proders hell of a faultless ;)

Hell, I wish these were all preorders. my first non-Ebay/after-market Marvel piece was the SIM if that tells you anything. Haven't missed one since though.

those wood and glass display are so classy....awesome collection...are you still rooting for the old dude by the way?:monkey1 :monkey3

I'm giving Obama a chance now that I have to. All that Nazi SS crap was to mostly piss people off. I'd just like to see the US government quit handing out free money and offering bailouts to everyone who asks for one. It's a short term solution for a much bigger problem that won't be resolved by throwing money at people who couldn't manage it in the first place.

meh... i gave it a 5, but only because of the chuck norris t-shirt :lol

seriously, awesome collection. where's the venom going to fit in?

I had to dig out the grey hulk box out of my mountain of boxes, literally. As this box is HUGE, it makes for a good foundation, so it was buried DEEP in the mountain. My first shot at it turned out to be the Thing box, DOH! I don't know where I'm going to put venom. I'm thinking next to the Hulk LSB up top.

I had to dig out the grey hulk box out of my mountain of boxes, literally. As this box is HUGE, it makes for a good foundation, so it was buried DEEP in the mountain. My first shot at it turned out to be the Thing box, DOH! I don't know where I'm going to put venom. I'm thinking next to the Hulk LSB up top.

that's funny, i just did the same thing with shai's grey hulk, i saw a big box and assumed it was the hulk, finally got to it pulled it out and opened it, ahh sht i was jake's THING. :lol:lol
as it turns out my wife did a bunch of rearranging and cleaning up (i hate it when she does that) that's why the last box to arrive was at the bottom of the stack.:banghead

like you said they make a good base to stack on.

that's funny, i just did the same thing with shai's grey hulk, i saw a big box and assumed it was the hulk, finally got to it pulled it out and opened it, ahh sht i was jake's THING. :lol:lol
as it turns out my wife did a bunch of rearranging and cleaning up (i hate it when she does that) that's why the last box to arrive was at the bottom of the stack.:banghead

like you said they make a good base to stack on.

:lol:lol:lol

Probably going to get some crap for this, but what follows was my Muppet Palisades collection. At first I bought the ENTIRE lot you see shown for about $600 on Ebay, strictly for the purpose of resellling individually. Once I got it (in 3 separate boxes), I had to open them up and appreciate them. I think I had them on display for a couple of months before I sold off each piece individually on Ebay which nearly tripled my investment. I think I got these sometime in early 2006.

Enjoy.

IMG_4534.jpg

IMG_4535.jpg

IMG_4537.jpg

IMG_4538.jpg

IMG_4544.jpg

IMG_4545.jpg

IMG_4546.jpg

IMG_4547.jpg

IMG_4548.jpg

IMG_4549.jpg

Mesa said:
Probably going to get some crap for this, but what follows was my Muppet Palisades collection. At first I bought the ENTIRE lot you see shown for about $600 on Ebay, strictly for the purpose of resellling individually. Once I got it (in 3 separate boxes), I had to open them up and appreciate them. I think I had them on display for a couple of months before I sold off each piece individually on Ebay which nearly tripled my investment. I think I got these sometime in early 2006.

IMG_4550.jpg

IMG_4551.jpg

IMG_4552.jpg

IMG_4553.jpg

IMG_4554.jpg

IMG_4556.jpg

IMG_4557.jpg

IMG_4559.jpg

Last edited:
I want figs of the Old Geezers. :eek:

Market on Palisades is dead now. At one time Statler and Waldorf were going for about $40 each. Now, I'm guessing much less.

now there's something you don't see every day

Yeah, like I said, probably a little gay. I like to look back at this time and think fondly about it because it helped finance my Doom PF, and then some.

Edit: I'm going to have to delete these muppet pics, aren't I?

sht, i don't care what anyone says, that's f'n cool man.
since i grew up watching them, i can appreciate the magnitude of that collection.

amazing how it just brought back memories of the chefs cooking, and the scientists (beeker) doing their stupid experiments.

just good family entertainment, not like the sht you see now-a-days.

just checked the bay, and i wouldn'y say that these are dead :horror:horror
of course most are listed buy it now, not much for true auctions

Back