Mesa's Museum

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Voted 5 stars for a 5 star collection. Man Scott, that display that holds your PF Thor looks like it was made specifically with that in mind. Seriously top notch stuff. :rock2

Bowen Faux Bronze stuff. The Adam Hughes ladies have been demoted to bottom shelf for now.

IMG_0949 (Large).JPG
IMG_0950 (Large).JPG

IMG_0951 (Large).JPG
IMG_0952 (Large).JPG

IMG_0955 (Large).JPG
IMG_0956 (Large).JPG

Very nice! The only concern I have is the light inside - it seems to give too much heat from it - maybe damaging the paint? dunno...

Very nice! The only concern I have is the light inside - it seems to give too much heat from it - maybe damaging the paint? dunno...

It's an incadescent, not a halogen, so I'm not too worried. I have gotten rid of any halogen bulbs. I'll touch the top figures tonight before bed and feel the heat factor to see if it is indeed a problem.

These shelves were tough with the spacing. I had to rearrange shelf spacing 4 or 5 times before I got the spacing right.

:google Great set up you have going on.
That "THING" looks like it could tip over any minute due to the pose he's in.
Do you have him fastened down?That would bite if he fell and broke.
No wonder why my twin brother bought his items from you,looks like you have a great eye on care : )

:google Great set up you have going on.
That "THING" looks like it could tip over any minute due to the pose he's in.
Do you have him fastened down?That would bite if he fell and broke.
No wonder why my twin brother bought his items from you,looks like you have a great eye on care : )

Thanks.

The thing is pretty stable. I actually put some little toilet shims under the base to prevent wobbling. But you do need to be careful to not bruch by him and knock him over. Eventually, I'd like to get a plexiglass base and put him on top of one of the curios up high.

Who's your brother and what did he get? Most of stuff I've sold hasn't been displayed by me, so it's all been in good condition. And yes, I try to take care of my stuff.

Thanks.

The thing is pretty stable. I actually put some little toilet shims under the base to prevent wobbling. But you do need to be careful to not bruch by him and knock him over. Eventually, I'd like to get a plexiglass base and put him on top of one of the curios up high.

Who's your brother and what did he get? Most of stuff I've sold hasn't been displayed by me, so it's all been in good condition. And yes, I try to take care of my stuff.

My twin brother is DarthTrafford.
He bought the Harry Potter busts off you.:banana

those wood and glass display are so classy....awesome collection...are you still rooting for the old dude by the way?:monkey1 :monkey3

Back