Merry Christmas Brotherhood

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Merry X-Mas guys!! Sorry I have been absent... lots of painting over here. But I will play with you all this weekend. :rock

Hope you all were safe and had a great time...

I'll say Merry Christmas to everyone as well, even though I'm not in the Brotherhood. I still play on Xbox Live quite a bit though, so maybe next year I'll be allowed in the circle. I don't know if I'm popular enough here yet though. :lol And Josh (DarkArtist) I sent you a friend request on Xbox Live whenever you get back on man, my gamertag is FireCross :rock2

Havok- Hopefully you get a chance to get in and mix it up. :rock You seem like the rest of us pretty down to earth. We like that in the brotherhood. :)

Havok- Hopefully you get a chance to get in and mix it up. :rock You seem like the rest of us pretty down to earth. We like that in the brotherhood. :)

Thanks Josh, I accepted your friend request. I hope to get some play time in with you guys soon. :rock2

Lot_317_Merry_Christmas.jpg

I'll say Merry Christmas to everyone as well, even though I'm not in the Brotherhood. I still play on Xbox Live quite a bit though, so maybe next year I'll be allowed in the circle. I don't know if I'm popular enough here yet though. :lol And Josh (DarkArtist) I sent you a friend request on Xbox Live whenever you get back on man, my gamertag is FireCross :rock2

i sent you a friend request.
nice name, BTW. :D :duff

Back