Men in Black 3D

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The worst experience I ever had was all the sniffling in LOTR when Frodo was leaving Sam at the end of the final Chapter of the trilogy. I wanted to smack some sense into these people. ____ing nerd _____es.

STFU Eli...

STFU Eli...

heh Awww I hit a nerve. LOTR fans are such a sensitive bunch. Case in point, the sniveling during that scene! :lecture:

But hey, if I can be friends with the Josh, the biggest LOTR nerd of them all, it can't be that bad. I guess there is room for me to accept your lot. :nana:

It was a very emotional scene, and the end to the greatest three movies ever made. :rolleyes:

Ummm, no. But thanks for playing! :wave

Anyway, back to more interesting matters... MIB 3D.. yeah, so I haven't seen it yet. I might. Hope the cheap seats are still around as I am thinking this is worthy of the cheapos.

The worst experience I ever had was all the sniffling in LOTR when Frodo was leaving Sam at the end of the final Chapter of the trilogy. I wanted to smack some sense into these people. ____ing nerd _____es.

And yes, I hate how people have their cell phones going and texting like lil' texting whore mongrels.

Just because you're a heartless gobface git doesn't mean we all are. :pfft:

SYFPH Eli!

:ignore:

heh Awww I hit a nerve. LOTR fans are such a sensitive bunch. Case in point, the sniveling during that scene! :lecture:

But hey, if I can be friends with the Josh, the biggest LOTR nerd of them all, it can't be that bad. I guess there is room for me to accept your lot. :nana:

You do know that you lost Josh points with your comments, don't you?

Yeah, I'll watch a couple games at least. I was hoping NY would make it but now I think I'll root for LA. Not a fan of the Devils.

:lol:rotfl:lol

And yes, I hate how people have their cell phones going and texting like lil' texting whore mongrels.

seriously Eli, ShuttheFFFup :monkey4

Back