Men in Black - 20 Year Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a big MIB fan, I want those figures badly, and I've been half tempted to pay the bulls*** aftermarket prices for them. But, every time I stop and think about it, I refuse to give into paying more than something is truly worth.

I know everyone here is going to say "just buy black suit kits and the head sculpts", but IMO the Enterbay figures come with enough unique accessories that aren't sold parted-out to warrant purchase of the entire figures. I'm just waiting for a good deal.

They are worth as much as you want them. You want them as much as you are willing to spend.

If u dont want to pay big price ( even if u can) then you might never get them.
But if u have the cash and are not hurting in that sense the sooner u get it the sooner you will be happy.

They are worth as much as you want them. You want them as much as you are willing to spend.

If u dont want to pay big price ( even if u can) then you might never get them.
But if u have the cash and are not hurting in that sense the sooner u get it the sooner you will be happy.

Good points. The Enterbay MIB set and the Hot Toys Chitauri from The Avengers are the only sixth scale figures I'm after at the moment, but the MIB are obviously a higher priority since they're main characters (Chitauri are just henchmen/drones). Plus K and J would look great alongside my Boris figure.

1DhX7wm.png

I loved the first. I didn't care for the second, but I loved the third one. I was shocked at how good the third one was. :rock

These movies as a trilogy were pretty darn good.

(And the cartoon was totally bad***. :rock)

First one is a good entertaining watch. Second sucks. Third is good only to watch Brolin's performance.

Nothing makes me ever want to watch them again.

Good points. The Enterbay MIB set and the Hot Toys Chitauri from The Avengers are the only sixth scale figures I'm after at the moment, but the MIB are obviously a higher priority since they're main characters (Chitauri are just henchmen/drones). Plus K and J would look great alongside my Boris figure.

Whoa, haven't seen one of those in a while. You know, me three years ago would've just settled for the Dragon MIB series. :lol

plus theres the chance that they might go up even more in the future

For sure. The Enterbay figs will probably end up becoming obscure finds that become lost and forgotten like all their old releases. Definitely worth snagging now if you can. A few months ago Enterbay was clearing out inventory and they had both agents for about $160 or so, if I recall.

I've actually never seen any episodes of the animated series, but now I have to. Did they only release season one on DVD? That's the only one I can find.

Oh and happy 15 year anniversary to Men in Black II. :lol

Whoa, haven't seen one of those in a while. You know, me three years ago would've just settled for the Dragon MIB series. :lol

For sure. The Enterbay figs will probably end up becoming obscure finds that become lost and forgotten like all their old releases. Definitely worth snagging now if you can. A few months ago Enterbay was clearing out inventory and they had both agents for about $160 or so, if I recall.

They were probably selling off all the ones that were returned.

Loved the first.
Fresh story, humorous cast, and plenty of action.

The sequels were typical Hollywood. Trying to cash-in on the success of the first but fell short in creativity and interest.

Biggest problem of them sequels is this sudden change of K's character.
He wasn't even remotely close to that stupidly ultra serious no b/s dude in the original.

Im kinda excited for the 21 jump street cross over, thats gonna be kinda awesome

Biggest problem of them sequels is this sudden change of K's character.
He wasn't even remotely close to that stupidly ultra serious no b/s dude in the original.

In addition to the sudden change of his character, I was also bothered by the inconsistency of K's love interests. In the first film it's his wife, in the second film it's Laurana (or whatever her name was), and in the third it was Agent O. It's not unusual for someone to have multiple love interests, but there's no consistency at all. :cuckoo:

Back