Megan Fox Vs Summer Glau

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megan Fox Or Summer Glau

• Megan Fox

Votes: 65 53.3%
  • Summer Glau

Votes: 57 46.7%

• Total voters

Patton

Super Freak
Reaction score
Can Megan be beaten this time i think so Summer has got it all shes hot as toast!!!
Summer....
summerglau2.jpg
[/IMG]

summerglau.jpg
[/IMG]

Megan.......
megan_fox_04.jpg
[/IMG]

megan_fox.jpg
[/IMG]

nahh, Megan Fox wins this..and whats with all this poll lately...:sick

Both are eye candy but Summer has better acting skills than what has been seen (so far) of Fox.

Summer.

I'm afraid I just don't get this overwhelming fascination with Megan Fox. I'll be glad when she fades back into her pre-Transformers obscurity.

summer no question. not only is she better looking, she also could kick most of our asses. so for that reason alone she wins.

megan is just to close to that hilton scank thing that's always in the news.
she doesn't seem that much smarter than her either.

summer no question. not only is she better looking, she also could kick most of our asses. so for that reason alone she wins.

megan is just to close to that hilton scank thing that's always in the news.
she doesn't seem that much smarter than her either.

she strikes me as this also so I vote Summer, even though I think Megan's body is a little bit hotter but they both look good so it's win-win.

Megan has more boobs, but says so much stupid ^^^^ that I really have to go with Summer all the ^^^^ing way!!!!

SG at least seems intelligent and Megan seems about as smart as a box of gravel.

And I can't turn down a chick that can kick my ass and shoot guns!!!! That's just to hot for words. lol And Summer is a classically trained ballerina, so you know she's very flexy!!

SUMMER, SUMMER, SUMMER!!!!

500full-summer-glau.jpg

you guys having a go at the poll its called having abit of fun you should try it sometime you old farts lol

and summer is winning!!!

Back