Mega Man Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1-184.png

It's a MechaTro WeGo by 1000toys. They come in a variety of colors and sizes. That one is the 1/12th DIY. Diecast, lights, etc. It's good freaking stuff.

Looking forward to your review of this; my brother is a huge Mega Man fan and if the price is right this will be his birthday present

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks TJ! I love that arm gimmick but sadly it looks like this won't be replacing my brother's TruForce figure.

Thanks TJ! I love that arm gimmick but sadly it looks like this won't be replacing my brother's TruForce figure.

On a personal level, I feel the Truforce figure looks horrid next to this and the other more anime/game-accurate MM. It's moreso the face than anything.

Overall, I just hope they fix the armor gimmick on these coming forward.

That’s true; the design on this is way closer to the games. But the fact that he only has one face kills it a little for me. Hopefully they know where to improve, produce an improved X and we can all be happy [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly, I wouldn't buy another X even with improvements. the replacement parts should be free to purchasers.

I might have bought the Giga Armor one if it had just been the plain X, but the dog and ride armor are ugly as hell to me, and I'm not paying $125 to enjoy half the toy. Too bad TruForce is dead and won't be producing a Zero version of their figure.

In the mean time I should be getting that HMO collectibles X, so I'll be happy with him.

Back