Statue MEDUSA -(NEW Medusa 2015) MEDUSA VICTORIOUS ARH STUDIOS sneek peek and discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so wait... the NYCC version is up for order now on the site, right? Or did you have to order it at the con?

**** really. Thought I'd have more time. Man this month sucks. Way too much stuff came out at once.

**** really. Thought I'd have more time. Man this month sucks. Way too much stuff came out at once.

You can still order a medusa, it would just be the web ex version meaning it's not part of the limited NYCC ES (which tbh doesn't matter as it's basically the same as the webex imo) and the signed COA. So you can still order and get the bow and quiver.

Same, but like Dao said, just wait up for the web ex. I'm hoping we get a bloodied Arkhalla variant.

You can still order now until they take it down later today, just anything ordered now will be shifted to the Web EX (Arahom is the only one with access to take it down apparently).

edit: nvmd looks like he took it down

Here's the latest update from Facebook. This should answer many questions people had.

Both of NYCC editions of Medusa Victorious and Queen of Vampires Arkhala Seduction are now SOLD OUT.

We are transferring anyone who orders today to the Web EX edition.

The difference as you may know, is that all the first 100 NYES will get the certificate with both Arahom and Ehrens signature and are numbered from 1-100 only.

The new Web EX will NOT have this certificate, but will have all the features and accessories.

There will be Regular versions that will be offered thorough all retailers but will not have -

A. The Chalice for the Queen
B. The Quiver and bow for the Medusa

YES you will get these accessories with any EX you order! NO you will not get them if you order it retail.

Due to traveling and being on the road, tonight we are closing all NYCC orders and putting up our WEB EX for both of these. All orders can be verified and are accounted for.

Thank you - ARH Studios and crew

We haven't seen the bow but I hope it's good cause I would prefer something over the pointing hand, but the chalice for arkhalla shown so far is great.

Order placed, really like a lot of what ARH is putting out but do not have any pieces in my collection yet. Ordered DD1 NYCC addition last year and patiently waiting for it to come. Hoping for the best as they could become my primary source for statues.

018.jpg I like the original better. I saw the Medusa at NYCC, it's nice but the snake tail does not resemble a real snake. The original does.

Back