Medicom's 1/6 ROTS Vader!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
zeiss said:
. I am really glad that they won't be making the helmet removeable as I think they will now be able to solely concentrate on the sculpt rather than on the mechanics of how to make a helmet removeable.

if they go with a non-removable helmet, i'd imagine the price would be, or should be, around $60-$65. the only thing i could see driving the price up would be stuff like a 3 part helmet, real shin guards that attach to the boots, removable robot arms and legs for anakin/vader, etc...

if you take away the 3 part helmet, you've got what should be a very simple figure(with almost no accessories) to make. i'm sure we'll hear something from sidesow about the cape driving up the cost because of the fabric, but he's not really that complicated.

Last edited:
Sideshow's Vader will have a removable helmet, you can take that to the bank. With no sculpted hair to increase the size of the helmet, there's no reason for them not to make it removable.

TheObsoleteMan said:
Sideshow's Vader will have a removable helmet, you can take that to the bank. With no sculpted hair to increase the size of the helmet, there's no reason for them not to make it removable.

i'd be totally happy if their ANH vader had a non removable helmet. the ESB version could just have the dome removable. but the ROTS and the ROTJ versions should be full reveal helmets.:cool:

TheObsoleteMan said:

I wouldn't count on that.

I can't imagine that they would release a Vader inferior to Medicom's version, but that's just my gut feeling.

I might have had a defective Medicom one, but my helmet fell off ALL the time because it was so loose. I got it replaced, but haven't opened the new one. Going to keep it mint. But anyway, that is why I don't mind if Sideshow's used the adapter idea instead (one full helmet with adapter, one half helmet/half face, etc)

Darklord Dave said:
The removable helmet is overrated I think. My Medicom one keeps falling off too.

Thats strange, because mine's never fallen off. Its quite stable unless you turn Vader upside down.:D

I couldn't even pick mine up, holding him straight, without the helmt sliding off backwards.

Back